⚠️Nobody⚠️

Song: Nobody - Mitski

(A/n) So this is kinda based off pretty little liars original sin)
So warning spoilers if you haven't watched it yet)

⚠️ ⚠️ trigger warning ⚠️ MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT⚠️⚠️
Y/n's POV
———————

~𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝟏𝟗77  𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥~
"𝐒𝐲𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨" 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝.

~𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝟏𝟗77  𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥~ "𝐒𝐲𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨" 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

(Sydney:)

I Pulled Sydney into the house of mirrors and made sure no one saw us.

"I think we are alone now."Syd said as she looked around.

I pulled her in and kissed her we were kissing until we heard a camera flash.

We both pulled away and looked towards the direction of the flash.

It was a man,a old 30 something year old man.

"Wtf do you want creep!"I yelled at him.

"Just to see y'all,I wonder if your father knows about this."

I grabbed Syds hand and ran out of there.
I could hear him chasing after me and syd.

"There the exit!"She said pointing at a huge red sign.

We both pushed open the doors and went our own separate ways.

I tried calling her when I got home that night,straight to voicemail.

Later that month I found out she moved,haven't spoken to her since the incident.

The only one who knew was Donna and I know she wouldn't tell anyone about it.

Donna knew something else,something I had never told anyone but her and Robin.

The night of the carnival I was sexually assaulted by one of the kids at school, I didn't know who it was but it was someone familiar.
That night when I got home I couldn't take a shower even though I felt dirty.

~~~~~~~Present time~~~~~~

Y/n's POV
————————-
My heart dropped I looked inside the box and saw a photo of me and Sydney kissing in the hall of mirrors.

"Y/n,Y/N are you okay what is in there?"

I didn't know what to do so I said,"Nothing just a weird ass note."

I put everything back in the box and got up and headed to my room where I put it under my bed.

"Y/n,tell me what was on the note?"I heard a voice say.
I quickly turned around and saw Vance leaning on the door frame.
"If I tell you,do you promise to never tell anyone?"I held out my pinky.
"I promise." We interlocked our pinky's together and kissed them.

"So what did it say ?"

"So it had told me that it knew my secrets, it knew what I wanted to happen to Donna and it knew what happened at the carnival 2 years ago."

"What happened?"

"So I was in a secret relationship and in the house of mirrors, we were kissing and someone took a photo of us and threatened to show it to my dad."

"There's another thing that happened that  night , Vance I was raped."
As soon as those words came out my mouth I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a hug.
I started sobbing in the crook of his neck.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?"

"I wanted to but I was scared , Scared of not being believed,scared of everyone saying if I was asking for it and what I was wearing that night, I was only 12 Vance I wasn't asking for it in any sort of way possible!"

"Shh shh it's okay y/n, When all this is over we are both going to the police station and telling them everything so that you can feel safe y/n."

"Thank you Vance, really you don't know how much  shit would be on my back if I didn't tell anyone."
"Don't apologize or thank me, I should be thanking you for telling me for fighting the courage to tell me, I love you so much y/n and you can always tell me anything,I will always be there for you."

I pulled away and wiped my tears with the sleeves of my sweater.
"I'm gonna go back out there and tell them Vance."
"I'm proud of you, you are my little rockstar."

"Why thanks mom."

I walked out of the room and told everyone what happened.

I looked over to my bedroom door and saw Vance holding a thumbs up at me while I told them.

I could see the horrible looks on their face, Finney looked like he was gonna cry.

"Y/n do you know who did it?" Bruce said.

"No but I have a feeling it was someone at school."

"Y/n I'm sorry for not protecting you enough and When we find out who did that to you. Their ass is gonna get beat." Robin said while pulling me into a hug.

Everyone had their arms wrapped around me and I said," I love you all to death."

"We love you too y/n"

The phone rang breaking the moment between us.

I walked over to the phone and picked it up.

"Hello?"
"Hello Y/n you may have exposed some secrets but trust me Sydney has told me more and it only takes one wrong move and you will end up just like your sister dead and pathetic."

"Listen asshole I don't know who the fuck you are but please leave me the  fuck alone already!"

"Your feisty y/n and I had always liked that about you, remember the night of the carnival and how you were telling me to stop but I kept going well this is kinda like this. I won't leave you alone until I punish everyone who needs to be starting with Robin."

"JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed into the phone and slammed it down hanging it up.

"Something weird is going on and we need to get to bottom of it."I said while grabbing my note book and a marker.

"Time to kill this motherfucker and end this shit in Denver once and for all."