Missing

Song: Jugaste Y sufri by Francisco Bautista ft.Danny lux
Y/n's POV:
I got up this morning it was again another typical shitty Monday where I would hope to make it through this week without killing myself.
I Got dressed into my baggy jeans and my white tank top and one of my jackets along with my rings and converse.

I waited for Donna to finish getting ready and we took off with our own friend groups. I biked with Bruce in the morning so we had plenty of time talk and catch up with his games and my club hellfire rn. Once we both made it to the school we locked our bikes and headed to class doing our special handshake.First period was boring and so was 2nd and 3rd and 4th when I got to 5th period I was excited.Since,Finney was there and I had thought about yesterday and how we were making out so passionately like we have been wanting to do that for years.

I got creeped out when I didn't see Donna appear in the class next to Finn which was weird because she was always on time.Me and Bruce sat down in our seats and talked about video games,baseball,and movies,Until class started.

Everything was going smoothly until I heard my name being called on the speakers"𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑠.𝑦/𝑛 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒."𝑖𝑚 𝑗𝑢𝑧𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑎 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ)Shit what if they found my secret weed stash or found my stash of Molly?My mind jumped to conclusions and landed on one specific one.........
Donna

I was thinking about the possibility where she had gone and Then I remembered.........THE FUCKING BLACK VAN. I opened the door to the counselors office and there was Gwen,and 2 police officers and the principal.

I sat down next to Gwen giving her a "wtf is going on look" "So ms.Blake what other dreams have you've been having?""I had one last night about billy snowalhter,where he was doing his newspapers route and as a black van with black balloons came and took him to a basement where he was being tortured."The police and I looked at Gwen with a "wtf"Of course I believed her because all her dreams come true."Okay Y/n do you know why you are here?"
"No why?"
"It's because your Sister Donna went missing this morning."My heart sank into those words as I thought about Gwen's dream about billy and how it may end for her.
When I said I wish she would go missing it was joke I didn't think she actually would.