Bubble pop electric

Song: Bubble pop electric-Gwen stefani

Y/n's POV
——————————-
After my dream I woke up to Bruce's snoring and I quietly tried to move out of Bruce's touch and made sure I didn't wake him up.

I got up and walked to the restroom to brush my teeth and all that other shit.I was brushing my teeth when I heard the doorbell ring,As I opened the door I saw Robin,and Finney and surprisingly No girlfriend?
"Hey y/n,we have got your hellfire shirt,can we come in?"Robin said.
"Yeah sure just put the shirt in my room I'm gonna brush my teeth."
I gestured for them to come in and left to the restroom closing the door behind them.

Robins POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked in to y/n's room and I saw Bruce sleeping with MY CLOTHES ON.
I flipped him off and left the hellfire shirt on the bed.

"Hey y/n why is Bruce in your bed?Did you guys like do IT"
"WHAT NOO,ME AND BRUCE ARE DATING NOW AND EVEN IF WE DID WHICH WE DIDN'T,I still would've told you."
"Okay y/n tell me what happened last night,yk when I left."
"Um y/n I'm still here"Finney said standing in the corner awkwardly.

"Oh ok well sit down I need to tell you everything."
     ~~~~~~~~time skip ~~~~~~~~

(Still Robins POV)
I can't believe she almost had sex with THE BRUCE YAMADA,good thing her mom came in or I would've beat his ass.

Well he would have beaten her ass,haha get it because,yk what forget it.

Poor Finn he was traumatized after hearing all that happened,I told him  he could stay outside while I dropped it off but he insisted that he would stay and wait for me to be done with it.

We were just sitting there in silence and then Bruce came out and all our eyes shifted to him.
"Um hey I didn't know you guys were here?"
"Yeah well we've been here for the past hour while you were being sleeping beauty."I said while rolling my eyes.
"Nice shirt by the way,I never knew you were so stylish."I said being sarcastic,"anyways we should go,have fun lovebirds."I said as I opened the door and left.