"I think shes dead y/n"

Song:Nobody by MITSKI ( MY WIFE 😍)

"What?" Was all I could make out from what they just told me.I wondered HOW did it happen?"We have reason to believe you guys have something to do with it."I looked at him with the slight confusion on my face."Oh yeah cause I kidnapped my sister,Me and Gwen are the grabbers.You dumb fucking-fart knockers.""Language Ms.Clarke!"I could hear Gwen snickering."We had nothing to do with it.""Yeah what y/n said"I was so fed up to this point so I grabbed my stuff and walked out the room."Ms.Clarke we aren't done with the interrogation yet!" "Then find someone else asshole!"I turned around flipping him off while walking to my next class."Ms.Clarke your late."the teacher said pointing to her watch."okay."I looked around for my seat and I saw Bruce waving his hands over motioning me to sit down.
I walked over to him and sat down.
I saw him writing something on a piece of paper and sliding down to me.
I look at him with a confused look on my face.I let out a big sigh and opened it.
"𝒜𝓇ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 ℴ𝓀𝒶𝑦 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓈ℯℯ𝓂 ℴ𝓃 ℯ𝒹ℊℯ 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉𝓈 𝓌𝓇ℴ𝓃𝑔,𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒸ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓋ℴ𝓇𝒾𝓉ℯ 𝒷ℴ𝓎♥︎"
𝐈 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤,𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠,"𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑖'𝑙𝑙𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑦.𝑥𝑜𝑥𝑜,-𝑌/𝑛 ❤︎︎".   (xoxo, gossip girl)
After I wrote what needed to be said I closed it and slid it down to him.
He opened it and gave me a thumbs up 👍🏼.

~~~~Time skip~~~~~

Bruce's POV:
I wonder what y/n wants to talk about,Maybe she's finally sober or something like that.😑

Class was finally over and the teacher has finally stopped talking.UNLIKE SOMEONE *cough*Amelia*cough* which was y/n's best friend. Well not anymore:)

I got up and started to grab my stuff and walk out the door and 2 girls stopped me."heyyyy Bruce what are you doing after school?" One of them says in a annoying ass little voice which sounds like finney if he was gay.
(The finney slander Istg:()
"I'm just going to see my friend y/n."I say clearly annoyed 😒
"Why her she's a druggie with a bad reputation why do you even like her or friends with her?""Okay well first of all (your nothing but a trashy hoe-STOP MADDDY NOW IS NOT THE TIME)"she's not a druggie and she's been through some stuff so if you mind please move out of my way."They moved apart from each other giving me the opportunity to sprint and make a run for it.

I finally made it to the library where I saw y/n sitting in a corner."psst hey over here!"she whispered. I loved her voice it was somewhat soothing and raspy."Do what did you want to talk about?" I asked taking a seat beside her.

"Okay so Donna is missing." I immediately thought of how bad she must feel,I mean I would be hysterical if my sister Amy went missing,but it is not about me.
I Gave her a huge hug which I could feel she wasn't expecting. She hugged back and I felt her neck dig into the crook of my neck.
I could hear her sobbing.I patted her back because I didn't know what to do.
It was very awkward.I had never thought I would ever seen or heard y/n Clarke crying. I was trying my best to comfort her when she suddenly said."I wished she would go missing but I didn't actually mean IT!" 
I was shocked,I mean why would she want her sister to go missing,then if finally clicked in my head.       𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑦. She's in love with him and when they got together she got jealous!
I'm so smart and handsome but mostly handsome.
And I said something I regretted saying.

"Y/n I'm trying to be as respectful as possible but you know what happened to billy,y/n I think she's dead."
—————————————