Running up that hill

This chapter will be based on stranger things s4
Song: Running up that hill by Kate bush

Y/n's POV:
———————-
It was a year after Donna's death,My mom started to drink and my dad left,so it was less assholey.
I also stopped talking to the losers club,I needed time after my sisters death,I left hellfire,got depressed,sort of became a outcast,got sober.
Bruce had joined baseball at the high school and Robin had joined hellfire which was great because he loved beating people up,Vance had joined hellfire ,along with finney,Bruce and Robin.

I woke up today feeling like shit,My hair was greasy and my skin felt oily, got up and took a shower. I had thrown on what ever I had that was clean and not on my floor,I had blow dried my hair and brushed it before heading out the door and riding my bike to school.
When I got to school I locked my bike and headed to class.My music was blasting through my headphones.

"Y/N,Y/N!" I turned around and saw my school counselor."Y/n I missed you yesterday." "Sorry I didn't know it was Thursday." I said taking off my headphones."Okay just see me straight after lunch okay?" I nodded my head.
"EVERYONE TO THE GYM COME ON!!"I heard her yell.

I got to the gym where I saw Robin,Bruce,and Finney and Vance standing on the bleachers.
I sat next to them trying not to cause any attention to me.

The cheerleaders started doing their thing with their Pom poms.when the basketball came out and long story short,I had everyone staring at me when my sister was mentioned in a boring ass speech.

After the pep rally I passed through the halls to get to class,passing couples and friends laughing.
I made a stop at the restroom and took my pills that my doctor had prescribed for my mental health.

When I was going to open the door I felt a tap on my shoulder.I turned around and saw Bruce,"Hey y/n I really want you to go to my game tonight,it's the last game of the season,it would mean a lot for me if you came."he said holding out a ticket.
I grabbed it and looked up at him,"Listen Bruce, I don't wanna break your heart or anything but I don't feel like coming." (that's what she said)
I turned around to face the door and started to walk in the restrooms.
With the ticket still in hand,Maybe I can show up tonight,try to do something.

I'm gonna fix things with my friends and tonight is the night to do it.
(462 words)