Return of the grabber

Return of the Mack — Mark Morrison

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
----------------
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝,𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭,𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.

"𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨."𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.
"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬."𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞.

"𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬."

"𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐲/𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐞𝐞,"

"Don't you just LOVE me Bruce?"I said sarcastically.

"Of course I do y/n"He replied as he grabbed me by my waist and started kissing me.

(The position is kinda like this)

(Ignore the last part)I could feel his hands moving down to my ass,he picked me up by my thigh's and signaling for me to jump

I could feel his hands moving down to my ass,he picked me up by my thigh's and signaling for me to jump.
I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist still not breaking the kiss.

He carried me to the couch and sat down,I straddled his waist and I felt his tongue being pushed in my mouth.
I ran my fingers through his hair as I started grinding on him.

I felt his groans which sent vibrations through my body. I could feel his soft lips move to neck and I felt him place hickies along my jawline and my neck.

I let out a soft moan in his ear.
I could tell that turned him on even more.
Everything was going great until I heard a knock on the door.

"Y/N OPEN UP ITS AMELIA WE HAVE TO TALK!"

Shit I haven't talked to her since 7th grade,now she wants to talk.
I pulled away from Bruce and kissed him once again before going to open the door.

I opened the door and saw Amelia with mascara running down her face.

"Jesus what the fuck happened to you,you look like shit?"

"I know,can I come in?"
"Sure but make it quick I have some shit to do."I said as I winked at Bruce.

She sat down on the couch,while Bruce had gotten up and went to my room.
"What happened why are you here?"
"It's about my brother,y/n he went missing,just like your sister."
My eyes widened at her words.
"Missing?But how I thought they killed that motherfucker?"
"Apparently not they saw his body went missing from the autopsy they did on him."
"So that asshole is still alive."
"Yes and I need your help."
"Okay just give me like 5 minutes",I went to the phone and dialed Robins number.
"Come on pick up pick up."
"Hello it's Robin."
"Hey Robin I need you finney and Gwen and Vance to come over NOW!"
"What why?"

"The grabber is back."