Chapter 2 {Getting use to the new}

I trudge down Hollie's creeky stairs and flick the switch to the kettle on.

"Good morning hunchback! How's the bells going?" She joked.

"Oh ha ha!" I say. "You can't say anything Mrs 'I'm a millionaire now but i'm still living in a old shack!'"

"I love my old rusty and rackety cottage! Is calm pieceful and none of my fans  know where it is!" she says.

"Oh, so you have fans now!" I laugh.

I poor the  boiling hot water into the small mug and walk over to crash down on the sofa. 

"Niall rung last night..."Hollie laughs.

"wait...what?.." I say, suddenly allert.

Hollie laughs.

"I told him you're home. we're having dinner at the pub with him tonight!"

"THEN WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!" I yell. "Lets get our arses out shopping!!"

Hollie laughs at me as i start to run around getting ready.

We walked around town all day. laughing and joking. Hollie baught a gorgeous dress with red, yellow and brown swirls on the top, and plain  black bottom. a amazing pair of gold heels with matching gold jewelry. I baught a high cut white dress with a blue egyptian pattern on the top with a nice pair of silver heels. We drove home in Hollie's green velostar pulling up on her driveway. 

"You ready for it?" Hollie asks.

"Ready for what? Hollie, we're going to the pub!" I laugh.

"You've been gone for eight years! The pub's different at night! plus, you're walking around with me. We're going to be in a sea of people!" She laughs. 

{at the pub}

"So where's Niall?" I ask.

"Probably outside next to the playground! as usual!" She laughs.

I remember the playground. When we were little we use to play on it every day. We walk outside. I throw my gaze up to the old playground. There, sat on a bench, Is my best friend that i haven't seen in eight years. His face lights up when he sees me. He stands up and starts to run down the garden to me. He wraps his big, toned arms around meand spins me around.

"I thought you left me forever!" he says with a sob.

"I couldn't leave you forever Niall..."