Things Changed

"Please come this way, Miss."The lady signalled you to follow her, so you did. 

Your steps wobbled slightly because you were still not used to wearing high heels.

"Sir, your wife is ready. Is there anything you would like to change?"
She called out to Nischay, who was waiting for you in the salon's lobby.
He turned around & the look on his face when his eyes landed on you was priceless.
You knew you looked good. The makeup artist & stylist did their job very well, but you didn't think that you'd leave Nischay speechless. 

"Sir? Is something wrong?" The lady asked him with a voice full of worry.
"Oh. Nothing's wrong. You did a great job. Come on, let's go Y/n." He woke up from his daze & offered his arm to you, which you gladly took because you needed all the support you could get with those stilettos you were wearing.
"Do I look ugly? How come you don't say anything?" You teased him on purpose.
"Huh? Uhmm.. No.. Ehmm.. You look beautiful." His ears reddened as soon as the words escaped his lips.
"Well, thank you. You look good too." And he did.

Both of you left for the Office. And you were only looking at him while he was driving the car.
He looked so handsome in his formal look, that butterflies flew in your stomach every time you glimpsed at him. "I can't believe that such a fine man is my husband," you said to yourself.
On the other hand, he was looking so tense and scared. 

You guys finally reached the Office.

It was so big and beautiful. It was giving me the vibe of South Korea.

 Both of us went inside and sat at the reception

 Both of us went inside and sat at the reception. After approximately 15 min a lady came. 

"Mr Nischay malhan, Sir RP Kumar is calling you." said the lady.
"Alright! I am coming." Nischay replied
"When will you come back?" I asked him
"Almost after 20 to 30 mins," he replied and went straight to the cabin

After 1 hour

Y/N pov

Oh, it's been 1 hour. What are they discussing for so long? I want to go back home. Please Nischay make it fast. I am feeling hungry.
You called a lady and asked her for some water. So she gave it to you.

After 1 more hour

" Oh, now I can't wait for one more min." you raised from your seat and went towards the cabin. You saw that Nischay was coming towards you and was looking so angry. You were so confused. He came closer to you and a drop of tear went down from his eyes to cheek. 
"Are you Ok Nischay?, What happened to you? Why are you so angry?" you asked him
"Just Shut up..!" he barked at you
He hold your hand tightly and started walking towards the parking area. He forced you to get inside the car. 

You were deeply shocked by his reaction. You were so scared that, you closed your eyes & landed an uncertain peck on his lips, to comfort him. The light touch sent a shiver down your spine, making you want him like never before. When you opened your eyes, his dark irises were staring deeply into yours. It was so intense that you couldn't stand it anymore & looked away. However, he caught your chin with his fingers & turned your face back to face him. Right after, he slammed his soft lips onto yours & gave you the most unforgettable first kiss that you could ever ask for. He then hugged you tightly and started crying. 
"I don't want to lose you. I don't want to leave you, I love you so much. I just wanted to lead a happy life with you......." he said to you while crying.
"But why are you saying all these things?" you asked

He wiped his tears and started driving the car. He didn't answer your question. 
During the way, you asked him millions of questions but he didn't answer a single one. His calm behaviour turned 'Rude' again. He seemed like he didn't want to talk to me so I turned and stared at the window. I felt like crying. My eyes started to water as I hid my face. 

"Hey, are you okay, Princess? He smirked
"No I do-" then I realized he was being sarcastic
"H-hey why are you acting like this?"

Y/N POV
He didn't answer, and just started driving down the path, but my eyes still felt watery. I wasn't dumb, l knew the way he looked at me at the office and ignored me, but I tried to ignore his cold behaviour. I looked at him in disbelief, his arrogance was really getting on my nerves. He soon started ignoring me and I got bored so I picked up my- cellphone and texted my mom 

Y/N: Mom, what are you doing, Are you still hungry? Do you feel tired? She didn't respond. My hands were shaking from stress and tears weld into my eyes. I wanted to go back home, but Nischay suddenly stopped the car.
Nischay: GET OUTTT...!
Y/N: What? Why? 
Nischay: I'm not messing around, get out NOW!
My spine shivered to listen to his deep voice
Y/N: I'm not an atte-
He opened my door and grabbed my arm harshly and pushed me to the ground making my dress get dirty
l scoffed as I rolled my eyes]
Y/N: What's wrong with you!!!!
Nischay: l don't care if you are my wife, but no one cries in my car.
Y/N: But you were also crying-
Nischay: Shut up!
He looked at me from head to toe
Nischay: (chuckles) you are....
Y/N: WHAT, WHAT NOW!!!!???
He walked towards me and was inches away from my face
Y/N: W-what
He went close to my ear and whispered
Nischay: I don't care if you like me or not but I will make you regret marrying me.

He chuckles and drops his smirk
Nischay: Sweetie you are the daughter of a hog, now tell me, what made you think I had such low standards
Nischay: We both know you are after the money
Y/N: ......
Nischay: Not so brave anymore, are you? chuckles) he walked to his car and shot her a smirk
Y/N: YOU DON'T KNO-

He drives away before finishing her sentence. You were so sad. You started crying and started shouting at the car which was slowly getting away from you. Leaving you all alone.

Y/N: Stupid, You are an idiot. You think that I wanted to marry you. Who do you think you are!!!! I hate you! 

Soon rain also started to begin. Like that Y/N was left in the rain, sad with no words.