Truth Begins

He made me stand straight, but I couldn't face him
Nischay: Why does social status matter so much to you?
I turned around and there he was, his eyes were fuming in anger, an electric gaze but yet cold. I'd never seen him so mad before, was it because of his mother? Mrs Dimple was about to leave, but Nischay continued
Nischay: You feel satisfied? Aren't you happy now? What's the problem?
Mrs Dimple turned slowly and faced him. Their visual features resembled so much.
Mrs Dimple: You had so many options, but you chose that!? I'm so disappointed in you Nischay.
Mrs Dimple walked away with no sense of remorse. He sighed softly but seemed he had a mix of feelings between sad and annoyed
Nischay stared at his mother as she went out, but the moment she left he lowered his gaze as he scoffed
Nischay: Disappointed in what? (mumbles)
He Run towards his mom and hold her wrist before she could enter the car...

Nischay: Mom! I need an answer...
Mrs Dimple: Which answer?
Nischay: Disappointed in what? You are disappointed for what?
Mrs Dimple: I am disappointed that even after all those things why are you still continuing this marriage? Just to harm yourself again? 
Nischay: I a-a-am not continuing this marriage anymore... I and Y/n had a deal that will end in 2 or 3 days... Then we will have divorce ( Nischay cried at this point)
(Just like every mom, Nischay's mom's heart melted after seeing her son's tears... She felt bad for his condition)
Mrs Dimple: N-Nischay are you OK?
Nischay: No... I am not OK, You might not know but I love Y/n... More than myself! and I can't leave her, but I can't be so selfish... I can't use Y/n just for me, She also has a life, She too has some dreams and only for my heart, I can't force her to continue this marriage... My happiness is in her happiness, so I am hurting myself by just hurting her. ( He was not able to stop crying, So he hugged his mom tightly)

Mrs Dimple POV:
I never saw Nischay crying for someone in my life... This means he truly loves Y/n... And In the past three years, he never hugged me this way... Today I feel as if I found my gem again... In search of gold I lost my Dimond but today Dimond came back to me... This is possible because of Y/n, I can't see my son crying anymore. But I can't do anything, I need to talk to Y/n. Before that, I need to sorry her for all those insults... 

Mrs Dimple: Stop crying beta... I will do something, Stop crying ( Her eyes were also filled with tears)
Nischay: Nothing will be OK and I have to leave her at last...
Mrs Dimple: Sorry beta, I am sorry!
Nichay: But why you are sorry?
Mrs Dimple: I am aware that I am not deserving of being forgiven. but this is the truth!
Nischay: What are you talking about?
Mrs Dimple: Behind all the plans of Reeni... I was also involved!
Nischay: Mom!
Mrs Dimple: Yes, just for revenge on you... I ruined your marriage...

Author POV:
So here we came to know about a significant fact...
If you guys remember that all these things started from the day when he went to his office with Y/n and suddenly became rude/cold...
So now let me give you a recap ( It's your choice if you want to read )

Both of us went inside and sat at the reception. After approximately 15 min a lady came.
"Mr Nischay malhan, Sir RP Kumar is calling you." said the lady.
"Alright! I am coming." Nischay replied

"When will you come back?" I asked him

"Almost after 20 to 30 mins," he replied and went straight to the cabin

After 1 hour

Y/N pov
Oh, it's been 1 hour. What are they discussing for so long? I want to go back home. Please Nischay make it fast. I am feeling hungry.
You called a lady and asked her for some water. So she gave it to you.

After 1 more hour

" Oh, now I can't wait for one more min." you raised from your seat and went towards the cabin. You saw that Nischay was coming towards you and was looking so angry. You were so confused. He came closer to you and a drop of tear went down from his eyes to cheek.
"Are you Ok Nischay?, What happened to you? Why are you so angry?" you asked him
"Just Shut up..!" he barked at you
He hold your hand tightly and started walking towards the parking area. He forced you to get inside the car.