Normal day

Next day at 5:00 PM

Y/n POV: 
I was lying on my bed after I took a sleeping nap but suddenly my phone rang...
(It was Mithilesh)
Mithilesh: Hello Y/n!
Y/n: Yes, what happened? ( In a low and sad voice )
Mithilesh: Yes, but before that why are you so sad, Miss Birthday girl?
Y/n: Nothing, It's just I am having mixed feelings.
Mithilesh: What?
Y/n: You already know about whatever happened between me and Nischay... He hates me and never talks sweetly with me... Always acts cold... Don't care for me at all. And because of this, Now I also don't like his presence. But When I heard that tomorrow he is going for a video shoot... For almost one week, I want him to stay. I want him to spend time with me. At least for one day, just like the way when my first game was released. 
Mithilesh: Is this love, Miss birthday girl? (In a teasing way)
Y/n: Maybe yes. But no matter how much he hates me, I still love him as he is a good Human being. Who At least cares about true feelings.
Mithilesh: Oh then confess your love to him. I am sure that he also loves you. I have seen love for you in his eyes. He cares about you, He truly wants you, But somehow not able to express it.
Y/n: I feel it's too late to confess and Now I want to discontinue this marriage and want to start a new life.
Mithilesh: But why?
Y/n: He already told me not to fall in love with him, Everything is just an act. The day when I asked him for divorce, I thought he will say No and confess his feelings but instead, he agreed in seconds. When he also wants a divorce and if he wants me to get out of his life. Then there is no point to stay.
Mithilesh: Your happiness matters to me. Whatever is your decision, I will appreciate it.
Y/n: Thank you... and my birthday is tomorrow not today?
Mithilesh: Yes, I know but only7 hours are left.
Y/n: Ok bye!
Mithilesh: Bye...

Nischay POV:
I was in my studio for the whole day. Now, I am tired of editing. I want to eat something.
I went out of my room. I didn't find Y/n anywhere so I thought that she will be in her room.
I reached her room and found her talking on the phone... I was about to enter but then I heard her saying that tomorrow is her birthday...
Nischay (In mind): Oh wait! Tomorrow it's her birthday! I can't miss this special day. I still remember the way she celebrated my birthday. I can't go anywhere tomorrow, I need to cancel my ticket. 

Y/n POV:
I was having a headache, So I thought to take a hot bath, As I feel relaxed after taking bath. I took my clothes off and walked towards the mirror. I saw some scars... Which reminds me of Reeni's words.
I caressed my thighs where they were touched and thought
"It didn't happen, but it could've......again"
I got the water ready for my bath. I slowly slithered my body in the hot water and dipped my head in. I popped my head out of the water and hugged my legs. I sighed as I squirted some soap on the sponge and cleaned myself, looking at some of the bruises I received when I first met Nischay. l frowned, but then smiled because I also remembered how my dad used to kiss my wounds to heal, and how dad would tell me it was okay to fall because it was part of growing up. Or when Raj and I were little, he would just come over to my house just to cover my ears so I wouldn't have to listen to my parent's arguments. I chuckled and kept thinking, they did good things, and bad things, they were just humans after all.[laughs] I remember that Nischay pulled my hair just to save me from getting into an accident, the way he reacted whenever I did argue, and when he wanted to trick his parents that we were in love, so he wasted money just to take pictures with flowers. I was soon out of the bathtub and dressed, but when I looked in the mirror. l surprised me because I was blushing like crazy, I shuddered What was I just thinking!? Was it because I was thinking about Nischay!?
No, no, no, no. I'm not going down that path. Geez, Y/N get yourself together. I shrugged it off and went out, but still with that uneasy feeling. 

I went into the kitchen and saw Nischay lingering around, inside the drawers.
Y/N: What are you looking for?
Nischay: Stuff
I was annoyed at his non-informative response because if he wanted to eat something he could've just simply told me
Y/N: (sighs)There's some cereal here
I tried to reach to the top of the shelf to get a bowl, but I couldn't reach
The bowl was about to fall on me but Nischay caught them just in time.
This made eye contact between us...
Y/N: O-oh thanks
I said as I removed the bowl from his hands.
Nischay: I'm hungry...Informed and served him some cereal as he sat down
I sat down too and ate with him, but I couldn't help but stare. 

Nischay: Y/n!
Y/n: Y-Yess
Nischay: I have to leave for my shoot today only...
Y/n: W-What, Today?
Nischay: Yes, My flight is at 10:00 PM 
Y/n: Oh, so you aren't staying?
Nischay: Ummm... Yes, but do you want me to stay?
Y/n: Ummm... N-No After all I will be free now and will be living in this big house all alone. (she faked a laugh and said these words full of pain)

Nischay POV: 
When she doesn't want me to stay there is no point to stay. I will only hurt her. I want her to spend her birthday happily. But I have an idea to celebrate her birthday. But for these, I need someone's help. 

*This is just a normal chapter, as nothing was special. So I posted it early. Well, Thank you for your response. Just keep supporting like this.*