Hurt

You were feeling alone in the middle of the road, totally hopeless in heavy rain. You were still shocked and confused.
You took shelter at a bus stop.

Y/N Pov 

Why did he do this to me?
Is he again became cold? But Why?
Or All his love and softness towards me was fake? 
Or something happened in the office? If so, then what?

After a few minutes, the rain stopped. So you rose from your seat and walked towards your house. Thundering was kept ongoing, and it felt like the rain was also going to begin. 
But Suddenly a car came towards you and stopped just beside you.
The driver looked at me and said, "Ma'am, I was looking for you only." 
"Sorry, but why?" You asked him
"Well, sir told me to do so." He replied
"Sir? But who?" 
"Sorry, ma'am but I can't tell you his name and even though if I will, Then still you won't be able to recognize."
"Sorry to say, but I will go by myself."
"Sir, also told me that you will refuse. So he said to me to give you this umbrella."
He hands over me the umbrella and I thanked him. 
"Oh yes, Even Sir told me to give you this bouquet." He said and hand over to me that bouquet.

" He said and hand over to me that bouquet

Then He left and I moved towards my house. 
After 20 minutes of walking the rain began and the house was still 15 minutes away. Luckily that guy gave me the umbrella. 

After a few min, I reached the house. Nischay was playing video games on the tv when he heard me open the door. It was me with a dirty, torn, dress, but Nischay ignored me. I was about to walk upstairs but I turned around and stood up in front of him blocking the tv. Cause I wanted the answer to the questions roaming in my head.
Nischay looked up and saw how I looked like an earthworm, but he didn't care.

Y/N: What the heck is wrong with you? Why did you do that?
Nischay: sighed and ignored me but I took his console and threw it on the ground. He stood up, which made me flinch because I was scared as well. He (smirks and chuckles)
Nischay:  this was nothing, now you'll see my bad side
He forcibly held both of my arms and pushed me onto the couch, he was on top of me, and I leaned in and bumped my head hard against his. I freed myself and was about to go, but his hands were again on me.
Nischay: Where do you think you are going!?
I bite his hand so hard that it left a mark as he yelped in pain.

I loosened from his grip, run towards my room, and was about to close the door, but his foot was in the way, he aggressively opened the door and came inside while he slid his hair back
Nischay: YOU THINK YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET AWAY!?
I breathed heavily in fear
Y/N: N-No?
Nischay: What is this? A moment ago you seemed quite fearless(Chuckles)
He turned off the lights as I backed away. I could feel many things and I figured out what he was trying to do when I felt his hands on my shoulder. I was trying my best to get out of his grip. Nischay: It's your fault you should've not messed with me. 
He was too close to me and our faces were just inches away. I got scared, and while trying to push him, my leg slipped. My head got hurt from one corner of the table and I started bleeding. Soon My vision started to get blur but nischay didn't care.
I was in pain and then everything got black in front of my eyes

Next morning (8:00 am)

I woke up and saw Nischay sleeping with being shirtless on the bed. 

(Imagine Nischay)POV Y/nI felt pain in my head then I recognize everything that happened yesterday

(Imagine Nischay)

POV Y/n
I felt pain in my head then I recognize everything that happened yesterday. But I didn't know what happened after I got fainted. While I was thinking all this thing, he opened his eyes and looked at me. I was a little scared but I still asked him about yesterday. 
Y/N: W-What happened yesterday
Nischay: Are you serious you didn't recognize what happened yesterday!!
Y/N : No
Nischay: Oh if you don't remember then it's not my fault.
Y/N: ----
Nischay: But yes, just wanted to let you know that I had a lot of fun last night. I feel that your body perfectly fits mine.
Y/N: Whatttt!!!!! 
I was shocked after listening to this, So I rose from the bed and saw that I was wearing his shirt. 

Suddenly I felt pain in my stomach and thighs, ahhh!! I shouted due to pain

Suddenly I felt pain in my stomach and thighs, ahhh!! I shouted due to pain. He smirked and said "I think now you understood what I meant before." My eyes were filled with water.
"Why did you do this to me?" 
"Why? Whyyyy?" I asked will crying

Y/N :W-Why did you do that?
Nischay :...
Y/N :(scoffs)Fucking rapist!!!!
But he suddenly stood!!! Feeling scared I ran downstairs, but this time he didn't follow me but I took a blanket and slept on the sofa. But I couldn't control my sadness

Y/N: I'm stronger than what you think
Y/N: Why are you so mean
Y/N: You will regret it
Y/N: I will take over you, you know nothing about me