2nd Last

Author POV:

It was a silent day with a silent scene... Nischay was taking Y/N to work. She was looking outside the window while resting her head on the door. He couldn't help himself, but take a glance at her through the mirror.
Nischay: Please, lay back straight, that's not the right posture.....
She did as she was told without looking at him. Y/N yet tilted her head towards the scenery through the window. What happened yesterday drew a line between them...it was distance. Both never knew this agreement would become so personal, especially after what happened initially. They thought maybe,...just maybe, things could've been different.

Nischay POV:
My mind was not in the state to record a video, So I thought to take some rest.
I sat on the couch and switched my TV On... But still, my mind was thinking about Y/n...
But then I heard the bell ring on the door

Nischay: Reeni?
I dropped my smile feeling embarrassed, but also annoyed by her presence.
I was about to close the door in her face, but her foot was on the way.
Reeni: My Sweet Nischay, I've been calling you.
Why haven't you responded to my calls yet? Are you mad at me?
Nischay: Why would I answer your calls? You are my ex, Reeni.
I gently pushed her back so I could close the door, but she didn't move.
Reeni: Why can't I come in?
Nischay: Why can't you understand? What we had is over!
I showed her the ring on my hand
Nischay: See this? I'm a married man, now please leave me.
I looked down and she was tightening her fists
Reeni: Are you trying to punish me? I don't know how many times I have to apologize, Nischay
Nischay: No, you don't have to, you can do whatever you want, Reeni.
I know Reeni is quite stubborn and clingy sometimes, but she doesn't see her mistakes and only apologizes because it's easy.
Nischay: Reeni...please stop looking for me
Reeni: No, you're hurt, so you're just acting out. This isn't you.
Nischay: Sure it is, you just haven't seen me like this because... you don't know what I look like when "I'm not in love with you."

Author POV:
Her body then embraced his and her head was resting on his chest
Reeni: (sighs) I know I did bad stuff, but that's because... I loved you and I wanted to be with you, can't you see that?
Nischay: If you love me then just let me be happier.
Nischay was still trying to push her away, but her grip only became tighter.|
Nischay: Trust me this isn't worth it.
She looked up at him while trying to hold tears,...she was sad
Reeni: You forgot our kisses, cuddles, and memories? Must've been easy for you!
The bus arrived and a lady who was holding groceries got out...Y/N
The bags dropped down, seeing his husband being hugged by another woman.
The feeling was suffocating, but she walked in their direction anyway. Y/N took a deep breath as she fixed her sad face. Y/N purposely coughed and cleared her voice to get their attention.
Nischay instinctively reacted and pushed Reeni away, but this time with so much force that he looked back at Y/N. Y/N didn't seem surprised, her expression was more like...ready for it.
Y/N: Excuse me, you guys are blocking my way. Both Reeni and Nischay, gave her space to walk in. Reeni was looking up at him, but she was ignored. His only concern was Y/N and that bothered Reeni, She felt slightly jealous, but more embarrassed because he didn't bother to look at her.
Reeni: I hate this,...it's honestly pathetic, why her? (mumbles)
He glared at her with so much hate, but Reeni pulled his hand out making him touch her chest.
Reeni: We had something. Nischay, remember? You even wanted a child with me.
He nodded and scoffed
Nischay: Not after your betrayal and countless lies... He said as he yanked his hand away from her.
Reeni: But I did my best to be only with you
Nischay:(sighs)....
Reeni: Why do you love Y/N? I just don't get it
Nischay: I better not see you next time
Reeni: But I-
He slammed the door in her face and Reeni broke into tears, Her head only replayed that painful, but yet dear memory...

Y/N POV:
There were 4 days left for our deal to be over, but I can't honestly live with this man anymore,...he never cared! I was looking for the divorce papers in the drawers which were where. I left them, but there were nowhere to be found
Y/N: Why aren't they here,? But I...I left them here!

Nischay: You were looking for this? I turned and I saw Nischay holding a piece of the envelope with his left hand

He waved it in the air, but I ran to him and snatched it...he didn't even try taking it back. He only put his hands back into his pockets. I gasped and opened the envelope nervously, just making sure the papers are there.
Nischay: What now?... Do you hate me? He spoke coldly, making me feel like I did something wrong
I slid my hair back because it was getting in the way
Y/N: I want a divorce...now
Nischay: How did you feel when she hugged me? Grudge?
He started walking closer to me
Y/N: What are you saying?
Nischay: Ah, you maybe thought "Playboy"? huh?
Y/N: PLEASE Stop it, just don't get any closer
Little by little he became closer and after all this timeI felt once again....afraid
He then looked at my hand who was tightly holding the envelope
Nischay: (scoffs) You know we still have 4 days left, right?I rolled my eyes at him and he clenched his jaw
Y/N: Why have a due date when it can be done now?
Nischay: We still had a deal
Y/N:But why does it matter when it ends!?
Nischay :BECAUSE IT DOES MATTER, It matters...
It really does"But I can't understand you, Nischay..."I extended the envelope towards him
Y/N: Please just sign the damn papers
He wasn't taking them, but just staring at me...staring at me so coldly
Y/N: I really don't get you
He seemed annoyed, but his silence made me annoyed too
Y/N: I'll pack my dear suitcase, and don't feel bothered if that other girl is around.
Nischay: (scoffs)...
Y/N: Feel free to do whatever you want with her, not my problem...I was about to reach the stairs, but before I could even see, his hand was on my arm and it hurted
He pulled me inside the storage room which was the most cramped place in the house. I moved away from him to a corner, but that didn't give me much help.
Y/N: Hey....
Nischay: Tell me now, why do you want leave?... What did I do this time?
Y/N: I...
Nischay: I know I'm bad, but I hoped I would spend these last days with you- You only made quick decisions without my opinion and the ONLY thing I wanted was just a normal civilized conversation with you.
Y/N: I just need some air, please... Nischay I said as I tried to push my way through, but he held my arms tightly. Making me feel trapped between him and the wall
Y/N: (sighs) Is this your idea of a normal civilized conversation?
Nischay: You can't just do things like that Y/N!
Y/N: See, that's your problem, you only see things from your perspective.
Nischay: Well neither do you! It's like...ITS LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!
Y/N: SO ITS ME NOW, IV'E ALWAYS BEEN YOUR FUC-

Nischay wrapped his arms around me and put an end to my words with a kiss...Yet this time, the kiss was intense and produced a unique emotion of love, one that can soothe any suffering. You want the lengthy kiss to go on forever, However you eventually returned to your senses.
Nischay Kept Kissing and you. My lips were still at first, but then I started hitting himI hit his chest harder so he would get the idea, but he wouldn't
Y/N: Mmph...wait, s-stopI said between kisses, I then felt a liquid on my cheeks, they were tears
But those weren't from me, they were from Nischay's He didn't realize he was crying while kissing me...