Smile

It was 9:00 p.m when you came out of your room so you can make dinner. Usually, Kavya bai makes it but just because it was her rest day so she didn't came for work today. 

At 10:15 p.m

Nischay's pov

Uhhhh... Finally, the stream ends up. I am really tired and even bored I am feeling a little bit hungry. Let me see whether Kavya aunty has made something or not. 

He quickly ran towards the kitchen where he found that there was a bowl of curry and a bowl of mattar panner has been already kept there. He was very happy to see that so without wasting any time he started tasting it.

How is it? you asked

He turned back and saw you. Why I would like to answer you? he asked

Because I made the dinner today as today is Kavya bai's rest day. He started laughing and said, "truly it tastes like a poop of a dog hahaha...."

You were very embarrassed by this type of compliment. And you weren't able to control your emotion. So you shouted at him saying "Shut uppp...." He looked at you in a very angry way and his laughing face changed into a smirk. And he said by poking you " Remember, You had an incident on your first day of work? Huh! You're even more incompetent than I expected." He scoffed. 

"What was that supposed to mean?" Tears began to glisten in your eyes at his harsh comment. 

"Do I have to spell it out? I thought you at least have a good brain inside your head since you obviously can't take care of your appearance, but apparently, I was wrong." He snickered. 

"Are you saying that I'm ugly & stupid?" You asked with a trembling voice. 

"Decipher it any way you want, but don't you ever bring any person to my house again. Or I'll lock you inside your room forever." He threatened you & walked away. Your feeling was hurt once again & you hated yourself for not being able to retaliate against him. 

You locked yourself inside your room & screamed into the pillow. "I hate you Nischay! Fuck you!" You sobbed so hard your chest was heaving up & down, but as soon as you were done crying, a new determination formed inside you. 

Nischay, just wait & see, I'm going to make you take back all your mean words to me.

Next day...

Nischay's POV 

"Creak." 

He sat up straighter on his bed & listened to the barely audible sound of the door opening across his room. "She woke up late today." He thought to himself. Actually, he felt guilty after he harshly scolded you last night. The whole night, he kept thinking about whether he was being too mean to you. He treated you like an outcast all this time on purpose to spite his father's one-sided arrangement on his life. He was completely against this marriage but his father wouldn't listen, so he directed all his anger towards his father onto you because you stupidly took part in his father's plan. If he were, to be honest with himself, he had nothing personal against you. 

"Bam." 

"She's back in her room. Should I tone down my hostility towards her a notch? Huhhh... I don't know." He scratched his head & got out of bed to get ready for work.

He was having breakfast when you hurriedly stepped out of your room with a carry-all in one hand. "Didn't I tell you to never show up in front of me?" Out of habit, his offense mode was switched on immediately, although he felt bad right after those words left his mouth because he noticed how swollen your eyes were from crying.