Ready For Divorce

Y/N POV:
I was washing my face in the bathroom. It's already been a week ever since I had seen my mom, but ever since then, Nischay started ignoring me. He hasn't said a word to me yet, but still acted cold, and let me tell you, it irritated me more than when he insulted me. We just stopped communicating like strangers. Raj sometimes visited me to comfort me, but it didn't matter, you know why?.... Because I'm over it... It's just simply not a big deal for me anymore. I would call Mithilesh so he could give me advice because he is the one that understood me the most. We hung out around each other over the past weekend. What I found odd was that Nischay would sometimes disappear, just when Mithilesh wasn't around. Anyhow, I was done with my morning routine. I just needed to eat. I made a vegetable salad and an omelette. I put Nischay's plate on the other end of the table with a glass of orange juice.
Y/N: Nonu! The food is ready!

I sat down with my food at the other end and waited patiently.
He was coming downstairs and sat on his seat. He then took some bites. I kept glancing at him for something. A comment maybe, but no, it was just nothing.
Y/N: Nonu don't you have nothing to say?!
Nischay:[ignores]
Y/N: [scoffs]Then I'll just leave.
I dropped my plate down and headed towards the door, but he took me by the wrist before I could even go to it.
He pinned me on the door and pierced his scary look while I looked at him like a deer trying to free itself from its predator. I didn't flinch at all tho, I just wanted him to say something
Nischay: What? You don't like it when I'm this close to you?[scoffs]
Y/N: It's just irritating when you ignore me Nischay
Nischay: Then you love me...
I stared at him and blinked nervously
Y/n: N-no you are wrong...

Nischay POV:
"No?" Why did that word hurt so much? I glanced down at her lips and without knowing why I had the urge to kiss her. My urge had a mix of feelings. Maybe it's lust and pity or maybe it was because it has been a while since I dated other women, but I just hope it's not love.

Author POV:
Nischay backed away from her as she frowned, but before anything else could happen the doorbell rang. Y/N glanced at the window and saw Reeni or in other words "Nonu's ex-fiancé". Y/N was about to grab the doorknob, but Nischay tried to stop her so she shoved him and opened the door revealing his ex.

Reeni: Oh hey, does Nischay live here?
Y/N: Yeah?
Reeni: Oh wait...aren't you his wife?
But before Y/N could answer Nischay intervened
Nischay: You don't have any business here, so leave
Reeni: Geez Nischay, just take a chill pill, what's so wrong about me visiting you
Nischay: What about when you used me!?
Reeni: What about when you slept with me after your wedding?
Y/N: You guys did what!?
Nischay: .....
Reeni: You heard me we had sex after you guys got married and it was sensual.

Nischay sighed as he took Y/N's wrist and took her inside the house, leaving Reeni locked outside.
Nischay: I didn-
Y/N: I don't care just because we are married, it doesn't mean we can't have any affairs, after all the only reason we are together is because of a contract, right?
Nischay looked at her in disbelief and scoffed
Nischay: Right.
Y/N: So I don't feel uncomfortable if you invite her in.
Y/N removed his hand from her, unlocked the door, and opened it
Y/N: I'm really sorry, he acts like this from time to time, you may come in
Reeni: [smirks] I know, I've been there before...

~2 hours later~

Mithilesh entered our house... We all were sitting in the drawing room... Nischay was trying to ignore Reeni...
Then Suddenly Reeni stood up and came towards Nischay... 
Reeni: Doesn't it feels as if you are ignoring me? 
Nischay ignored her again and didn't reply to her words
Reeni got angry due to his attitude... So she made her calm first and then sat on his lap...
Nischay: Hey! are you serious!?
Reeni: Why are you acting like this? This isn't new right?
Nischay: Those days are already gone... And I am married now...
Reeni: Oh really? Then what about when you slept with me after your wedding? Aren't you were married on that day too!?
Nischay looked towards Y/n...
Nischay (In mind): Oh! why Reeni is continuously repeating those words... I am sure, Y/n is getting hurt because of her words. 
Nischay: Reeni whatever happened on that day was just a mistake! I was drunk and I loosed control of myself! And you were the one who forced me to have sex...
Nischay pushed her out of his lap and sat beside Y/n
Reeni felt ashamed and her face was turning red... She looked towards Y/n

Y/n POV
Oh, what is going on? Reeni's words are hurting me, I am in love with Nischay. No, this can't, every time I will hurt myself only...

Reeni POV
How is this even possible!? He is insulting me... No! This can't happen... I will stand up for myself...

Reeni: Oh really, I forced you to have sex with me? 
Nischay: Yes, I hope you didn't forget! You are such a cheap woman!
Reeni: Oh really! A fucking "RAPEIST" is saying this...
Nischay: What do you mean?
Reeni: I hope you didn't forget that you raped Y/n, a couple of days ago...
Nischay didn't say a single word. A drop of tears dropped from Y/n's eyes. Nischay noticed that and felt ashamed... Mithilesh also noticed that...
Mithilesh: What! Nischay, You raped Y/n? 
Nischay: .....
Mithilesh: How dare you did that with her (Mithilesh holds Nischay's collar tightly)
Y/n: No it's not true... He didn't rape me... Reeni is telling lie... ( she said with a sad face )
Reeni: Oh are you sure?
Y/n: STOP... JUST STOP... I can't handle this... (She started crying)
Nischay: Y/n.........
Nischay saw her crying and felt guilty... he went towards her and hugged her tightly 
And softly said "I am sorry! What do you think the truth is... Is way more different from the real truth!"
In response to it, you said "Huh!?"
"Yes, And I hope I will be able to tell you the truth soon. But now first stop crying" he replied softly
You managed to stop your tears...

Reeni Shouted at both of you, "Hey! What did you guess just discussed? I swear I won't leave you that easily! I will come back soon..."
Nischay: I am ready for every obstacle...
Reeni left a death stare at Nischay. She soon left without having food... In anger
Mithilesh also left for his home...
You and Nischay were left alone in that room. Nischay also decided to leave. But Y/n stopped him
Y/n: Nischay....
Nischay: Yes...
Y/n: I don't care what you did to me... But whatever Reeni said, What that true...
Nischay: Y/n... That's true but not completely...
Y/n: I hope... 
Nischay: Anything else?
Y/n: Umm... nothing and do you feel hungry?
Nischay: No, I think I am full after I ate those snacks...
Y/n: Ok then bye...
Nischay: Bye! 

Y/N POV:
Why everything is so messed up? In between thousands of lies, the truth has been lost. No matter how much I try It's still the same. I love Nischay and I know that he also loves me but why he isn't telling me the truth? Why? Nut whatever I can't continue the rest of my life like this. I will take divorced soon... I have to prepare documents as fast as I can...

Nischay POV:
I have to tell her the truth as fast as I can before she takes the divorce. Or should I just give her the divorce? I am not even a good husband, Whatever I did to her was nothing but hurting her... I am not worthy to be her husband... I am ready to give her a divorce

*It is now your choice to make, whether they should end their marriage or not. So comment on your decision fast... I will write the upcoming parts based on your opinion. Bye Lassans*