Introduction

Assalamu alaikum my fellow readers I am back again with another mind blowing book. Please follow me on this journey I am about to take so that the book will be a success.

Authors pov

First of all whats autism?

What comes to your head when you are been told someone is autistic?

Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a developmental disability caused by differences in the brain. People with ASD often have problems with social communication and interaction, and restricted or repetitive behaviors or interests. People with ASD may also have different ways of learning, moving, or paying attention.

When someone is said to be autistic that does not mean he/she is mad. Autism and madness are two different things. Even though they are a bit similar

Hidaya means gift. when she was given birth to,her parents names her hidaya because to them she was a gift from Allah.

Alhaji Ibrahim and hajiya Hajara loved hidaya so much believing she a blessing to them. But everything changed on a faithful visit to the hospital, since he heard she is autistic he then believed she is a burden and she is mentally unstable. After hearing hidaya is autistic hajiya Hajara's love increased for her daughter knowing Allah doesn't burden a person with what he can't handle.

She has just one sister (neehal) and her sister is very supportive and all she does is try to help her every single day. In the environment they live and grew up hidaya faced stigmatization growing up, the neighbors children will always taunt her and call her mad making her turn into someone else. Their neighbors even warn their kids not to play with her that she is a mad girl and she will make all of them mad she had no friends some of relatives did the same to her. The only friends She had was her sister and mother. Their dad never liked her even once because he also felt she was not worthy affection or love.

Well let's go into the book and see the type of life hidaya lives
Will she recover or not?

Please don't forget the usuals
Vote.
Share.
Comment.

With love, A&M✨

Follow me on instagram, caramel_kayy_chiato and I promise to follow back