22'

Episode 22; Abdul-Malik at the airport

Hidaya's Pov

"Heyyy, you dropped your card by the counter, here it is" a stranger spoke passing it to hidaya

"Than-nk you" she said stammering, been her scary self and collected it from his hands. She is getting free but she is not yet confident when she speaks

"Calm down, I don't bite" he said while flashing her a smile.

"Who said you bite, just not comfortable with strangers" I said sighing.

"You will become comfortable very soon So what's your name?" He said boringly while sitting next to her on the waiting chairs

"Why do you want to know?, I won't tell you" I replied almost pissed off.

"Calm down little tigress, I am Abdulmalik" he said, I wonder who asked him I mentally said.

I sighed and replied, maybe just maybe he will leave me alone " I am Hidaya, what do you want from me?" I asked immediately

"Nothing really, I just want to be your friend by the way such a nice name you got there" he stated smiling, he has started to scare me because mommy said we shouldn't talk to strangers and he is forcing conversation, while adda marwa said I should not leave my seat.

"Okay then, friends it is" I said defeatedly and scared. we are going back to London today and Marwa left me alone to go finish the flight preparations stuffs and all of a sudden this parrot came and sat beside me disturburbing my peace.

We gisted for a while before it was time for us to board, he later stopped looking scary to me, Adda Marwa came back and I was shocked to know that he knows Marwa's Mahmoud, because he and Adda Marwa came to where where we were seated and that he is also going to London.

All 4 of us went in together and surprisingly our seat were in the same place in the airplane because marwa wanted to seat close to her fiancé.

Well he sent his people for the greetings,Adda Marwa is officially engaged.

He continued to talk and talk, I replied those I thought were worthy of getting an answer and left the rest. I was getting tired of his discussions and luckily I slept off.

I later woke up or rather he woke me up to eat something. After eating I couldn't go back to my sleep and that's why I hate been woken up when I am asleep, I took pain relievers and he suggested we watched a movie.

We settled on watching  a Disney movie titled "snickeralla" the film was so nice sincerely, Afterwards we started watching a Korean film titled "descendants of the sun". Afterwards when sleep over took him, and I continued watching.

He was sleeping when his head fell unto my shoulder, I was not comfortable but I still allowed him out of pity if not his neck might ache alot.

We finally arrived, we went our separate ways, we headed to our cab which mama already booked for us. While in the car Adda Marwa told me that Abdul-Malik is Mahmoud's nephew. I kept wondering but who cares.

I really missed aunty abu. We got home and met her reciting the Quran and turaren wuta was the only thing passived in the house. The Ac was on and the parlor was just perfect, the peace alone is welcoming.

She finished her recitation and gave us nice hugs before she told us to bath and come over for dinner, we freshened up and came down to a nice prepared fried basmati rice and chicken sour sauce, it was a nice combo.

She also prepared Chapman for us with meat bags, we ate enough. I for one ate to my heart content before aunty Abu called mommy for us, we spoke for a while then I headed for our room and slept.

I was so tired from the journey seriously and I will be going back for my therapy sessions, we are back to where we stopped. She muttered to her self and recited her duas before drifting into a slumber.

The visitor with the red car visited adda Marwa today and she was not feeling to well, and the house was just so boring for Hidaya.

After she came back from her therapy, Aunty Abu went back to work after dropping her back at home. It was just the both of them at home, as adda marwa twisted on the floor for help.

Hidaya didn't know what to do so she gave her water but it still continued so she tried and help her to the bed.

Adda Marwa managed to tell her to fill the bath tub with warm water for her. After helping her to the bathroom, she managed to  bath and change into a loose top and tied a wrapper around her waist.

Hidaya doesn't know what It is. she does see neehal doing same and when ever that happens mommy gives her warm water and honey and like magic  it tends to calm her down and she has this small bag that hot water is added into then placed on top of her lower abdomen.

She made the honey and water then gave her, she could not find the bottle, so she used her water bottle it was plastic and its strong enough to hold hot water without melting. She gave it to her and she placed it on top of her lower abdomen and was able to mutter a thank you.

After about 30mins they manage to fall asleep. Hidaya made a mental note on asking her what was wrong because she usually sees her sister going through the same and does not know what it is.

In the night when adda marwa has come back to her senses, Hidaya came to the room and met here seated watching that series "Wednesday"

"Adda marwa I have a question for you" hidaya asked standing by the mirror

"Okay I am all ears, what is it" adda marwa replied pausing the film she watching

"Why does your stomach pain you, most of the time. Even adda neehal sometimes goes through it" she asked

"Yes, it's because every month we loose blood and for majority of people their stomach aches a lot" adda marwa said motioning for her to seat to which she did

"Why do you loose blood?" Another question

"Uhmmm, Allah made it like that, if usually toxic blood that leaves the body she said and continued "When it's leave the body you usually feel better, don't worry. When the time ur tight I will tell you every single thing" adda marwa said to her

"Okay then, I also want to watch" hidaya replied seating by the bedside drawer

"Yhhh come over, it's scary oo. You still want to watch" adda marwa informed her, she doesn't her to have nightmares

"Yes, let me just close door and off the light" she did so and just jumped on the bed as they watched together

********
Heyyo👋🏻

It's a double update for us. I hope you enjoyed it

Am I the only one that this is ringing in my brain every small time "kere renke" "obi nwanem" e no one leave me alone😭🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Don't forget the usuals please
Vote
Share
Comment
Recommend
Tag