1'

Episode;1-Birth

*Kaduna, Nigeria
12th July 2003
2:34 Am
Stars special hospital

"Hayatee hang in there everything would be alright please keep your eyes open" A man who looks to be in his late forties said to a lady who is currently being strolled into the threatre room on a stretcher.

This is the first time such thing is happening she had faced several abnormalities during her pregnancy which was so unusual for a second pregnancy. She complained to the doctor quite a number of times but the doctor always tells her she is just stressed out and she needs a quite environment.she ended up sending her first daughter whom is three years old to her parents house in order to have a quiet environment.

Once she was strolled into the threatre room the door automatically closed denying the man's access into the room he had no other choice but to keep pacing around the corridor praying to Allah swt to please keep his wife and the baby ok.

He brought out his phone to call his relatives but the time caught his attention which reads 2:34 Am he instantly changed his mind about the idea of calling at such time.

:O

It looks like the clock wasn't moving at all. The doctors have been in there for the past two hours with no feedback at all whenever a nurse enters or comes out they always brush pass him despite his constant pleas about his wife's condition.

"Are you the patient's guardian?"a voice broke his thoughts

"Umm yy.yess am her husband"he replied to the doctor

"follow me to my office" the doctor said to which the man obligated

"Have a seat please" the doctor said pointing at the two visitors chairs.

After the man settled down the doctor gently brought down his face mask and cleared his throat well that gesture didn't seat well with the man he hopes that everything is alright.

"Sir unfortunately your wife had a premature birth but we were able to save both the mother and the child they are both being cleaned up at the moment we have to keep both of them here under supervision in other to make sure they are healthy.She also lost a lot of blood" the doctor said as Alhaji Ibrahim listened carefully

"But sir they are both okay right?" the man asked

" Yes they are both fine here get this drugs" the doctor said while passing a prescription slip to the man.

"Thank you doctor"the man said and stood up heading to the door.
*

*******************

Assalamu Alaikum 💕
How was the chapter? Rate it on a scale of 0-10
Yeah short chapter it is!! Well the chapters are gonna be kind of short and hopefully the book also.

Random; Would you rather Have unlimited supply of Data or Food?

Let's interact in comment section!!!

Vote.
Comment.
Share.

With love, A&M
*