21'

Episode 21; A week in Nigeria

Nigeria has been so fun this past 1 week and we are leaving tomorrow. Ohh! why this soon?she thought.

A day before yesterday Marwa visited her in-law's and they gladly accepted her, she came back home with tons of gifts,We are all so happy for her.

  Ibrahim is still showing his I don't care attitude and it's not bothering anyone.When he gets back from the office he walks straight to his room. He even have his food in the room, including breakfast.

Well they are equally not bothered, today been the last day we will spend here till another time. We decided to visit aunty ladi, we all got dressed including adda marwa, she has said alot about adda rafi'a she wants to see her before leaving. The last time we went they were not at home so we just stopped by sahad stores and bought some baking ingredients before we headed home because since we are out why not utilize it. we are determined to enjoy today by all means.

"Assalamu alaikum" neehal salamed as we entered the house, the front door is usually open, we could not find anyone so we walked to kitchen behind and there we met aunty ladi Frying waina and suddenly marwa mouth begins to water. She loves waina so much but unfortunately she can't make it to save her life.

"Hidaya" aunty ladi said suprised because she didn't know she was back, she didn't attend the dinner because uncle kabiru( her husband) was not feeling fine. Hidaya ran to her and gave her a nice warm hug which they bought enjoyed

Ina kwana(good morning)aunty ladi they greeted.

Lafiya kalau Hidaya, how has London been? When did you come.

All fine aunty ladi, I missed you so much. We came last Week

I missed you much more hidaya, bintu complete it please. Let's go inside" we went inside and she muttered for us to seat " yaya kuke? Marwa koh?

Lafiya kalau Alhamdulilah aunty ladi, yes am marwa

How is your mom?, how has she been coping

She is fine Alhamdulilah, ahh Alhamdulilah everything is going smoothly

Masha Allah, may god bless. Let me serve the waina for u to feast on. Them rafi'a are sleeping unless you are to wake them up.

Aunty ladi let me go, ayyah aunty ladi you didn't let them attend the dinner.

It's not like that Aunty ladi said defending herself , I told them to go but they refused and they decided to stay by their dad's side and who am I to force them. But next time In shaa Allah

Okay then no problem, let me go and wake them up. In the meantime I would also go and get the waina Aunty Ladi replied.

She went upstairs to their room and saw adda rafi'a seated in the middle of the bed pressing her phone. Their room is the biggest in the house because they are 4 girls adda asmau who is married and is in her house, followed by adda rafi'a, adda najiba and the last born adda jalila and all three share the same room.

The two were asleep unlike adda rafi'a whose awake and looked like she just woke to her phone ringing.

When she saw me, she dropped the phone and opened her hand widely for a hug to which I ran freely  she didn't say anything after the hug but motioned for me to wait for her and she went in and brushed her teeth. It was after brushing we finally spoke.

Am sorry my dear, I could not make it to your dinner, Baba was sick.

No problem adda, aunty Ladi already explained. Hidaya and adda Marwa are downstairs.

Habba when did they come??

They came here a day After the grad.

Ohh nice let's go

She walked down stairs and gave them bone crushing hugs before seating next to them.

Good morning mama, how was your night

Fine Alhamdulillah rafi'a how was yours? Go and wake your sisters please let them come and eat before it gets cold.

Okay sure, marwa come let's go

No, go and come back, allow them to eat.

She left and came back in no time after waking them up. They all had their waina peacefully before they went back to the room and took their bath, it will be an all girls day out. They are all got dressed in a black abaya, adda rafi'a will be driving them to frosty pops, they will then go to silver bird and watch any latest movie.

When they were done with the movie they went to watch, they went to shoprite/jabi lake mall and bought something's they decided to go separate ways from there so adda rafi'a's boyfriend (mukthar) will come and pick them while adda marwa's fiancé (Mahmoud) will take them home from there.

They had come home, freshened up. Neehal and Hidaya were in the sitting room, Neehal kept asking Hidaya questions about London and Hidaya tried her best to answer her,then they heard a knock on the door.

"Hidaya could you pls go check who it is?"Neehal asked

Hidaya stood up and she saw it was none other than her father Ibrahim. He was so shocked to see her, he couldn't believe his eyes, he thought maybe he was dreaming A mixture of emotions over came him, guilt, sadness,disappointment even anger he didn't even know who he was angry with at this point,was it Hidaya, was it Hajara or even himself.

He just brushed past her and stormed to his room, he didn't even answer Neehal's greetings, their mom had come out by then and had witnesses the whole thing so she followed him to his room. As soon as she got to his room she started

"Ibrahim didn't you see Hidaya? What has my daughter done to you please tell me, you were so angry to see her you didn't even answer Neehal's greetings,Fear God what you're doing is not right, Hidaya didn't choose to do this to herself, Allah created her like that so who are you really anger at? Is it Allah? At a time when she should have gotten love and support from her father, you turned your back on her, Hidaya is Still your daughter and I as her mother will never let her feel different from everyone one else or let anyone hurt her even you Ibrahim"A few tears fell from her eyes but she wiped them and left his room.

Hajara went to her room and wept so hard, "why can't Ibrahim just be understanding?why is he being like this?she asked her self as she cried,his uncaring attitude towards Hidaya had also affected their marriage greatly, What can she do?

She washed her face and went to the sitting room to tell the girls to go to their room and sleep, Hidaya has a long flight to catch tomorrow

"Mummy please Hidaya is leaving tomorrow, so I want to spend as much time as I can with her" Neehal said

And her mother replied "so you want to stay up the whole night just because she's leaving,I can clearly see Hidaya is tired, stop disturbing her and let her go to sleep" she cut her shit and turned to hidaya, marwa is in the room on call with ya Mahmoud

"Hidaya come here let me escort you to your room, Neehal can sit here if she wants to" mommy said and hidaya walked to her holding her hand

Then Neehal pouted and said "Mummy how can you leave me here, I'll just follow Hidaya to the room"

Her mother ignored her and took Hidaya with Neehal tailing behind them and she tucked her in, recited some duas for her and left for her room

********
How are we all? Here is a late happy new month from me, you all should manage it

Lemme be going 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Don't forget the usuals please

Vote
Share
Comment
Tag
Recommend

With love A&M