4'

You people are not motivating me, you don't vote, you don't share, you don't comment. Readers comment motivate the writer a lot. Like when I read your comments it's as if I am taking a chilled zobo or kunun aya😂. Please share my story with family and friends❤️‍🔥 and keep the comments crashing my phone. I love you my readers

Episode 4;Hurt

Third persons pov

Everywhere went pin-drop silent not a single movement could be heard in the doctors office apart from the rhythm of their breathe.the tension in the room is so thick.

Suddenly the screeching sound of a chair was heard which diverted the attention of the other occupants of the room to the source of the sound. It was Ibrahim getting off his seat and going out of the doctor's office in long strides and banged the door in the process.

well at that moment he doesn't care if the effect of banging the door made the whole building to crumble down because what he is feeling right now is nothing but absolute a form of disgust/hatred whatever you name it within him.

He had been showering endless Love to a mentally unstable child whom he is ashamed to be regarded as his daughter right now. Ohh how he wish he could rewind time backward if only he could take away the love,care, attention he showered her with. Well by her you already know who am already talking about.

Back in the doctors office Hajara quickly said a good bye to the doctor but not before promising to message or meet up with her again in other to dive into the topic and be able to hopefully come up with solutions that if there is any. In her defense she isn't any medical person personnel so she isn't going to keep her hope high.

After making her way to the parking lot with Baby H on her arms she spotted Ibrahim in his Red Camry Car. She thank the Almighty because if he had left she wouldn't know what to do because she left her hand bag inside the car. And by the way he has a lot of explanation to do on why he walked out on the doctor and why he called their baby mentally unstable.

She tried to open the passenger door but it was locked from inside she kept on calling his name but he seems to be in deep taught she has no other option but to turn around and knock on the driver's window and signaled him to open the door to which he nodded and opened up.

"Hayatee that was so uncalled for"... Hajara started scolding immediately she settled down in the car.

"Can you just quit shouting and keep quite"he said more like literally shouted which brought her to a shocked state because this is not her husband.

when she looked at his face the sight she met with was not pleasant it was a fumming Ibrahim with eyes clouded in red color which screams danger.

Suddenly the shrill of Baby H brought her back to reality she looked so startled well who wouldn't be even her own grown up mother was talkless of a small child like her.

"Hayatee please help me and open this bottle" she said while pointing at a bottle in the same time trying to pacify a crying Baby H. To which Ibrahim turned a deaf ear to and zoomed off paying no heeed to her constant pleas in other to reduce the speed so that she could feed her baby and to stop also breaking the traffic rules.

After a while she gave up and just silently prayed to get out of this car in one piece. They finally made it home in one piece thankfully but what ibrahim did came as a shock to her.

"Look Hajara am going to warn you I don't want anything that has to do with that mentally unstable of yours" he said while pointing a finger disgustingly at Baby H. To the innocent baby who was oblivious of what's happening.

"Ibrahim I don't understand what you mean by that and who the heck told you she is mentally unstable" Hajara retorted with hurt visible in her face.

Without a single reply Ibrahim just hissed and made his way outside leaving a shocked hajara with mouth opened.

******************

Hey!!

How was the chapter?
Rate it on a scale of 0-10!!

Random; Earpiece of Earpods?
And why?

Let's interact in the comment section

Don't forget to
Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow

Follow me on instagram ___mihz_misco and I promise to follow back

With love A&M