20'

Episode 20; A surprise visit to Nigeria

We have just landed at Dr. Nmandi Azikiwe's airport. We are currently by the arrival side, well it's a surprise visit and no one knows about our arrival, only Mahmoud( Marwa fiancé) and that's because he will be picking us up. Aunty abu didn't come, it's just the both us and we are just spending a week here in Nigeria.

It's been a few minutes since we arrived to naija and we will enjoy our one week stay for sure. Adda Marwa will go and visit her in-laws for the first time here cause, ya Mahmoud's family decided to see her.

I have heard that in his family after the greeting , she has to visit them and spend at least 3hours with them.

She will then be briefed about the family's tradition and she will also brief them, then those with gifts will give her that's if his parents approve of her before all this will happen.

Ya Mahmoud told her this when we were in the car after picking us up from the airport and we are on our way back home.

"Wait, what if they don't approve of me? You are scaring me" a scary marwa stated, she is really scared of not been accepted

"Why won't they? You have the qualifications of what my mom wants and I trust you, you shall pass insha Allah" he said comforting

"That's for you, it might not be same for her. To be honest I am scared" she said, he's words not doing anything to her current state

"Calm down baby, everything will be okay. Mind you she likes you already from the little she heard about you" he said, doing all his best to comfort her

"I Pray so, let's stop at dominos to get pizza and ice cream for the graduate" adda marwa said, it's seend

"She loves those too much, Her favourite is chicken, beef and pepperoni topping With extra cheese. For the ice cream chocolate and cookies and cream, she loves waffles topping on it also" hidaya spoke for the first time since they entered the car

Adda marwa just muttered an okay, while ya Mahmoud took the route to dominos

~~~

Ding Dong' Ding Dong'

"Neehal go and see who is by the door" her mother called out to her while she continued to knead the chin chin dough she was kneading stopping to take a break once in a while.

"Sure" siyama replied while adjusting her purple kashka veil which she used to wrap her body in case if it's a non-muharam.

She met with Hidaya's beautiful face with a big smile plastered on her face and hands wide open to which she gladly returned the gesture and hugged the life out of her sister .

After what seems like eternity she reluctantly let her go thinking she might vanish into thin air without acknowledging the other people in the surrounding.

Just then their mother came out wiping her hands on the apron while searching for neehal to go and cut the dough into small pieces. The deal was she would knead the dough while neehal is to cut and fry the chin chin.

She also stood there shocked while rubbing her eyes to make sure they are not playing games with her. But its true Hidaya is standing there in Flesh and Blood. Soon the daughter was in her mothers embrace hugging her to which she returned with equal energy.

"Well Hello everyone at least allow me in even though its so obvious that you don't love me" Marwa said feigning sadness. On acknowledging her presence they also gave her a bone crushing hug and exchanged pleasantries with Mahmoud.

He helped and took their luggage inside and he kept the things he bought on the center table before bidding them adiós even with the request that he should stay behind for lunch to which he politely declined.

After Dinner the pizza was warmed up and the ice cream was gotten out of the freezer. A lot of topics were discussed about to which Hidaya chirped in once in a while. The only thing we can now say is Alhamdulillah her health has improved drastically to which it's so clear.

~}~}

Today is our third day here in Nigeria and also the day Adda Marwa is going to visit her soon to be in-laws. She has been freaking out since morning she is currently in an Abaya which happened to be the sixth cloth she tried on this afternoon.

Her cloth hunting came to a stop when Hajara walked in with a black paper bag that has thee.luxury.cornerr boldly written on with a cursive font and white flowers positioned randomly to ad a little spark to the bag.

"Here Marwa wear this" Hajara said as she handed the bag to Marwa and quickly went out in order to give her privacy.

"Thank youu" Marwa shouted and proceeded to check the content of the bag.

There was a Black Abaya embedded with stones with its veil, a white colored earring with its matching bracelet, a white sling bag and a white wedge shoes.

After dressing up I applied a clear lip gloss on my face, lined my eyes and I applied  a brown powder. Well my face right night can pass for Natural.

For my final touch I sprayed myself with a little oud before walking out of the room. I bid everyone Adiós before I got into the waiting car which mahmoud was inside.

~}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{

Good night Babe  Marrwa said while she waved at mahmoud. Well everything turned out Good. His mother was so nice to her. All she can say now is Alhamdulillah!!.

"How was it?" Neehal who saw her from the window in her room ran to the waiting for cousin to come and tell her wetin sup over there

"Can you please help me with this stuffs and stop blushing as if your boyfriend just broke up with you" adda marwa said passing some of the nylons on her left hand to her

"Will I be crying or blushing if that happened" she collected wondering if her cousin is okay

"I don't know Neehal, abeg let's go the room first, let me tell aunty hajara am back first" she walked passed her as she noticed Neehal is not in her senses as she was just smiling to herself and she went straight to her Aunty's room

I forgot to tell you ibro has not met them yet as he has traveled for work to kano And might be back in three day's time

***************
Happy 300 reads🎉🎈

Random; Beef or Chicken!!

Don't forget to
Follow.
Vote.
Share.
Comment.

With love A&M