(Dynamite Battle/ Quaddrive) Half-Wolf Shu Kurenai x Half-Cat Reader

Requested: KaoruKenzaki555

Thanks for giving me request and hope you like. Also sorry that my grammar and that was very bad T^T. This one is an AU.

Type of this story:
(🍋 + ❤ + ☁️)

~~~~

(You POV)

"Hey, (Y/N). Do you want some ice cream?" One of my male friend asked me with a grinned. I shook my head.

"Sorry, (M/N). I can't go with you, because I had to do something else." His cat ears fell down and sighed.

"It's fine, (Y/N). I understand, I better ask my friend to go with me. See you later." He left me alone. I went to my house.

Oh yeah, by the way. I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm a half-cat just like (M/N), but I'm an Omega while (M/N) is beta.

In this world, many people had half-wolf hybrid and half-cat hybrid. Between wolf and cat were enemies because...

1. Hate for each other

2. Don't like be together

3. Didn't trust of some hybrid

That's all I know and I didn't hate wolf, just don't like get any closer to them.

As I walked, I accidentaly bumped into someone as I apologize to a person.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bumped you. I didn't even careful that time." I stared at the person and eyes wided. That person had a wolf ears and its haired was white.

The person gave me a small smiled and I swore that its tail was waggling when it stared at me.

"No, it's fine. Don't worry about it." I smiled and chuckled nervously with a nodded.

"Yeah, anyway. I'm better go now. Sorry for that!" With that, I rushed to my house and avoided the wolf-hybrid person.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Shu POV)

After a cat-hybrid female ran off, I just can't help, but stared at cute face and her ears were twitched.

I can't get her name since she know that I'm a half-wolf person and beside, wolf and cat were enemies.

But for me, unlike them. I love cat because they not as fierce as wolf. How can I know where she left.

*sighed* But it's fine. I'll see her again next time. Hope she not ran away again whenever I saw her.

~~~

The next day

I was working on those document to quickly finish it. Then, someone entered in my office as I look at it. It was none other than my bff, Valt Aoi.

"Hey, Shu. How are you doing?" I glanced at him with a smiled on my face.

"I'm doing fine, just thinking about a girl who had a cat ears." Valt gasped at me after I said the last word.

"You don't mean.......a half-cat female?!" I nodded at him, still confused why he asked like that.

"Shu, don't you know? We're half-wolf while she was half-cat. They were our enemies!!" Valt scolded at me. I sighed at him.

"I know, but I still think thay she was my interest. Beside, she was very cute." Valt gave me a pouted face.

"Are you sure that you like the half-cat female?" I nodded. He then grinned at me.