(Chouzetsu/ Turbo) Shu Kurenai x Tsundere Reader

Requested: -

A storyline of this part is after Fubuki joined to the battle crew ship. This is friends to lover with some tsundere moment.

Type of this story:
(💕 + 💞 + ❤)

Enjoy to read the story!!

~~~~

Raging Bull building
At the lobby,

(Reader's POV)

"Hey, (Y/N). I heard that Shu's student joined the Crew Battle Ship too, right?"

"Yes, he was Valt. Your childhood best friend told him to since Fubuki want to get stronger and wish to battle with you."

I said in obvious tone to the bluenette champion blader on my phone. Fubuki joined the battle crew ship since yesterday.

While I was in thought about that albino's student, I heard Shu's childhood best friend chuckle on my phone.

"I see now. I mean so many bladers want to battle me. Even Aiger want to after he losed against me."

I chuckle lowly, rolling my eyes. I know that monkey boy blader still not satisfied after he battled against Valt.

"I know...."

"Oh yeah!! How are you and Shu?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance when he mentioned about that albino.

"Well......we're good. Yeah. Me and Shu are fine but your best friend was so busy of his work right now."

I said to that bluenette, try not sound so rude about him. Then, I heard him chuckle on my phone.

"That's good to hear, (Y/N). Anyway, I'm going right now. The match is about to start. I'll talk to you later, ok." I hummed at him.

"Yeah, see you Valt." I ended the call, sighed softly...

Why do I feel like someone was right behind me?

"I see you were talking with my best friend, huh (Y/N) (L/N)?"

I heard a familiar voice spoke from behind. Glancing at behind and see the 2nd legendary blader, Shu Kurenai, stood while crossing his arms.

"Y-Yeah, I was. What are you doing in here? I thought you were working right now."

I asked to that albino blader, trying to make a sound a little bit nice and excuses. He went front, sitting on the bench beside me.

"My works are already done now, (Y/N). I came here because I want you to training with me."

He said in serious tone. I was a little bit surprised that he want me to training with him. He never ask me to train with him before.

"Why all of sudden?" His serious expression went to soften as he give me a small smile.

"Because you keep avoiding me and train all alone." I look at him with facepalmed.

"I can train all alone, you know Shu Kurenai. You don't have to train with me." His small smile curved into a small grin.

"And why is that? Avoiding me again?" I rolled my eyes at him asking the same questions. I spoke,

"Maybe. I rather training all alone than training with you, Kurenai." He chuckled at me.

"Come on, (Y/N). You had become more stronger than before. Why don't you just ask me to battle with you? I'm not busy now."