(DB/ Quaddrive) Secret Mafia Shu Kurenai x Innocent Reader

Requested: -

A normal life AU one and different age.

Type of this story:
(💕 + 💞 + ❤)

Enjoy to read.

~~~~~

Beigoma, Japan
In the cafe,

(Reader's POV)

"Thanks for coming."

I watched the customers goes out of my cafe after paying their drinks and desserts to the cashier a.k.a my closest friend, Ilya

Meanwhile, the young boy and his three closer friends are enjoying eat their favourite desserts. I heard Ilya chuckle.

"They're surely love eating desserts in here." I chuckle at my friend's comments.

"Yeah, they are. They always come here every weekdays."

Ilya gave me a small grin. Then, we heard the bell ring sound as another customer is coming in my cafe.

I glance and see the same guy from the others day with mask came here. I can't see his full face except his red eyes and white hair.

Taking my note and pen with me as I walk to the masked guy customer had takes on his seat while staring at me.

"Hey, mister. Do you wanna the usual order?"

I asked to him politely, holding my note and pen to write his order. He nodded at me, his red eyes never leave mine.

"Yes, the usual one. And strawberry pudding for take away."

I wrote it on this note that he want a strawberry pudding for take away and the usual; the milk coffee for dine in.

"Alright, sir. Coming right up."

I walk to the kitchen and pin the order paper at the front kitchen as they start to make it for the masked guy customer.

~~

(Shu's POV)

I watched a young innocent girl walk away from here, waiting for my orders while staring at her innocent face and had a bright smile too.

I don't know what is wrong with me. I can't look away or avoid her soft gaze but my heart beat was racing when I laid my eyes on her.

Ever since I came in her cafe a month ago, I saw an innocent waitress who is the owner of this cafe. Not to mention she had a bright side.

The milk coffee that I usually order after my mission is completed as the leader of the mafia. The reason I wear this mask so no one will recognize who I am.

Since everyone, except that innocent girl, already knew that I'm the most dangerous mafia in Japan and feared of me.

I maybe dangerous but I don't kill innocent people but sinful and foolish people, including my enemies.