(S7/ Quadstrike) Demon Shu Kurenai x Human Reader

Requested:-

Type of this story:
(☁️ + 💕 + 💞)

(Y/L/S/S/N): your little stepsister name
(R/L/N): random last name

Enjoy to read.

~~~~~

In (R/L/N) household
At the living room,

(Reader's POV)

Cleaning in this living room silently as I was told to do it while my stepparents are having fun to spend time with my little stepsister.

After me and my little stepsister got result of the final exam, my gred is higher than her and yet....my stepparents were only support her.

I just don't understand why. I did everything they say for many years and yet they never support me because I'm just adopted.

I almost done cleaning this place while hearing they were laughing along with little stepsister at the dining room.

Put the broom back to the store room, I was about to go upstairs to take some rest from cleaning the whole house until....

"Where are you going, little b***h?"

My stepmother asked me first. I glance to them and see they were glaring at me like I was a maid or stranger.

"J-Just take a rest, mother. I cleaned it all over this house." Then, my stepfather scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"That's an excuse, s***. There's some dusty and paper confetti on the floor again."

I frowned, walking downstairs and see many confettis on the floor. I noticed my little stepsister, (Y/L/S/S/N), smirked evilly at me and then change to pout.

"Big sis, please.......listen to our parents and clean this up."

I manage to remain calm instead of anger or I'll get punishment by my stepparents. Walking downstairs and taking the broom back.

Starting to swipe these confettis off the floor while they were having fun with (Y/L/S/S/N), even though her result doesn't have an A or B greds.

Sighed softly, feels sad that they never treat me like their daughter after they adopted me. I thought they were love me.

But I was completely wrong. Behind their faces actually doesn't see me as their daughter since they had their own daughter.

Ever since they have their own daughter, I was mistreated and unloved until now. My lil stepsis hated me for no reason.

She even manipulate her biological parents that I was mean to (Y/L/S/S/N) but I wasn't and yet, they believe her instead.

"Oh, and (Y/N). Don't forget to do your chores as usual."

My stepmother said in cold and harsh tone. I glance to them and see their nasty and cold stares at me. I nodded slowly.

"Y-Yes, mother."

"Hey, mom. Can I get my new phone after my final exam?" (Y/L/S/S/N) asked for her new phone. My stepmother chuckle.

"Sure thing, sweety."

"You will get your new phone as promise."

"Yay!!"

Three of them start to walk out of this house as stepfather bring a wallet to him. Stepfather and my lil stepsis already out.