(Sparking/ Surge) Villain Shu Kurenai x Heroine Reader

Requested: -

A Super Power AU.

(Y/H/N) = Your hero name
(Y/F/C) = your favourite colour

Type of this story:
(🔪 + 💕 + 💞)

Enjoy to read.

~~~~~

Tokyo, Japan
In the Hero's building,

(Reader's POV)

Me and my teammates, Valt, Honcho, Free, Hizashi's brother, Dante, Aiger and Ranjiro are gathering in the hall after the mission.

We, a heroes, are doing our mission to keep every people or citizens are save from the villain. We also capture those criminals and the robbers.

Earlier, we almost defeat the most wanted villain called 'Red Eye'. He's the strongest villain in this city and country.

No one will try to stop him from doing something badly, including his gangs. Even Valt and Honcho did try to stop him.

"Miss (Y/H/N). Please go to Murasaki's office because he want to see you. I repeat, please go to Murasaki's office because he want to see you. Thank you."

I heard a female voice from the speaker said that Wakiya had called me to his office. All of them are staring at me as Valt spoke,

"Hey, (Y/N). Why's Wakiya calling you to his office?"

"I had no idea, Valt."

"Probably another mission or something else?"

Honcho said, Valt and the others are nod their head agreement. I let out a low sigh, what does he want from me? I hope nothing serious happen.

"I don't know. I'll just go and see Mr. Wakiya why did he want me to see hin at his office. See you."

Standing up from sitting in the rest room for a few minutes before I walk out of this room and on my way to Wakiya's house.

~~~

As I finally arrive to his office, knocking the door in respect and politely as I heard his voice said 'come in'. I open the door, enter to his office.

I saw Wakiya was checking on the yellow documents are about the villains' information. I walk toward the table.

"Hey, Mr. Komurasaki-"

"It's 'Murasaki' for you, (Y/N) (L/N)." That goldilocked haired male spoke sassily as always. I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, Mr. Murasaki. Why do you want me to come here? Is there another mission today?"

Asking the two questions to the boss in this building or the owner of the Hero's building. Wakiya glance at me and nod his head.

"That's right, (L/N). Your mission is gonna be the danger serious one and defeat that villain."

Gulping through my throat but I remain calm. His expression was looking serious and very focused. I spoke to the boss,