(God/ Evolution) Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested:-

Type of this story:
(💔 + ☁️ + 💕)

Enjoy to read.

~~~~~

Flashbacked
In the Snake Pit,

(Third Person's POV)

(Y/N) and the others are in the snake pit after they battled against those masked bladers with their copy shadow beys.

The last battle between Wakiya and Purple Eye is over but this time.........Red Eye want to challenge thr bladers had  passed, including (Y/N).

But in the end, they losed against Red Eye. He gave them the last look and then fall. (Y/N) was about to fall until.....

Red Eye caught her before she fall with the other bladers had losed. (Y/N) glance to the masked blader who still holding her hand.

"Why are you helping me from falling?"

A (h/c) haired female asked to him. Red Eye only stares at the (h/c)nette blader before he pulled her up and let her stand.

"Because I have to and I don't want your leg get injured again."

He respond to the female blader in monotone tone. (Y/N) was a little bit surprised that he knew about her left leg.

It was true when (Y/N) was training and jogging before the tournament until her left leg is injured because she was tripped.

While she was in thought, Red Eye grabbed her right hand as she snapped out of the thought. She glance at him.

"Let's get you out, (L/N)."

The red masked blader spoke in monotone yet calm tone before he dragged (Y/N) out of the snake pit building.

A (h/c) haired female stared at him as Red Eye is dragging her out. She just doesn't understand why he was not very cold to her.

She shrugged off it. As he brought (Y/N) out of the snake pit building, Red Eye realised her hand from holding while staring at her with a calm look.

"Alright, (L/N). Your friends must be looking for you now. You may leave this place now and never come back."

The red masked blader said and warned to the female blader for not coming back in here. (Y/N) give him a small nod but doesn't give up to search for Shu

"I won't and thanks for bring me out. See you never, Red Eye."

A (h/c) haired female was about to walk away from here and find her friends in the middle of the jungle but Red Eye stop her.

"Wait." She stopped from walking, glancing to the masked blader.

"What is it?" Red Eye move closer to (Y/N). He leaned to her left ear and whispered.

"About earlier, the Shu Kurenai that you know is not dead." She glance to him with eyes wide in surprised to heard from him.

"Shu......is alive?" Red Eye nodded, move his masked face away from her while staring at her (e/c) eyes behind his masked.

"Yeah, but he only shut himself out after he losed against Free de La Hoya and he was counting on me to get stronger and beat Lui Shirosagi."