(Burst/ Season 1) Shu Kurenai x Neko Reader

Requested: -

Type of this story:
(☁️ + 💕)

Enjoy to read.

~~~~~

Beigoma Academy
At the rooftop,

(Shu's POV)

"Let me battle first!!"

"No, I am!!"

"I'm the one who asked first!! So, my turn!!"

I only sighed heavily at those beyclub bladers. Valt, Rantaro and Wakiya are fighting again. Daigo is also so done with them.

"They're fighting again, huh? Same as always."

"I agree, Daigo. But they were very excited and take a serious before the tournament begin as a teammates."

"You're right, Shu."

We both watched they do 'rock, paper, scissor'. Only a week left bfore the tournament is begin. Daigo spoke,

"Hey, Shu." I glance to him beside me.

"Yes, Daigo."

"How is your new cat?"

He asked about my 'new' cat. Yeah, I kinda take care of 'her' since no one would keep the (y/f/c) furry creature. And her name is (Y/N).

"She's fine at my apartment and she already ate her food before I went to the school and in here."

I answered to him while at front, they were battling. I still think about how is she. Daigo give me a lower and a little bit creepy smile.

"I see. I never knew you want to keep her at your apartment after you found her at the beypark two weeks ago."

The emo blader said. It's true, I really want to keep a (y/f/c) cat because she was injured before. I help her and then let her stay in my apartment.

"Well, I can't just let her stay in the beypark because she was injured two weeks ago." Daigo only hummed lowly.

"You're really like cat, aren't you?" I only smile with my eyes close. To be honest, I really do like take care of the cats, just like Daigo.

"You can say that."

Then, both of us heard a scream came from Wakiya. We glance to him who give them(Valt and Rantaro) a glare.

They started the arguement again. Me and Daigo sighed at them. Afterward, I joined them to training together with my teammates.

~~~~

Timeskip
At Shu's apartment house,

(Reader's POV)

I was in human form because I helped my 'owner' to clean the whole house. This place may be clean but I still clean it up.

He doesn't know that I can transform into a human whenever I want. My owner probably hang out with his friends now.

When he comes home, I will transform back to a cat again before he notice me in this form otherwise, he will freak out.

While I'm in human form, I use the huge white towel that he used to give me as a blanket in my neko form.

Speaking of my owner, I can heard the footsteps are so loud and I can tell he was home. I quickly transformed into a neko.

"I'm home, (Y/N)."