(S7/ Quadstrike) Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested: -

A Normal Life and different age AU.

Type of this story:
(☁️ + 💞 + ❤)

Enjoy to read.

~~~~~

At Kurenai's house
Inside of the bedroom,

(No one's POV)

A 21 years old albino male was awake from sleeping last night, rubbing his eyes softly and glance at beside him.

A (h/c) haired female is still sleeping, gripping the soft blanket inside to defend yourself from the coldness and sleep in peaceful.

He chuckles at his lover was still sleeping in the morning. Moving closer to you, his hand move to your face and caress your cheek.

"Hey, (N/N). Wake up now. It's 8:32 a.m. right now."

The albino male said in soft tone, mostly whispered into your right ear while glance at the clock before he look at you again.

A (h/c) haired female groaned softly, pulling the blanket to the top of your head as you want to sleep more.

"Five more minutes, Shu~ I'm sleeping right now......"

You murmured under the blanket and continued to sleep. Shu sighed softly before he pulled the blanket from you.

"(N/N), wake up now. Don't you want to celebrate our anniversary?"

The albino male asked to you, waiting for you to wake up but it doesn't even worked. You were sleeping soundly.

Shu give you a look. Then, his idea popped out of his mind. A small smirk on his face. His hands move to your body until....

He starts to tickle on your body. Your (e/c) eyes shot open and feel tickle on your body and laughed. Shu continue tickle you.

"S-Shu, hahaha...please...hahahaha.....stop...Hahahaha!!"

The albino male chuckle as you finally awake. He stop tickling you and letting you take a breath from laughing. You calmed down.

"Really, Shu Kurenai? Waking up by tickling me instead?!"

You said in anger cutely tone and made a 'hmph' sound. The albino male chuckle softly, giving you a small peck on your head.

"I'm sorry, (N/N). You were sleeping too long. Do you remember what today it is?"

Shu said and asked you about this day. You then remember something. Staring at his crimson with eyes wide.

"W-Wait, you mean today is....." the albino male nodded his head.

"Yes, (N/N). Today is our 4th anniversary day."

You stared at your lover a.k.a your boyfriend in surprised that you almost forgot what today it is. Shu noticed it and smile only.

"Oh my god. How can I forgot what today is it? I'm so sorry Shu." You said in disbelief but luckily he give you the clue.

"It's ok, (N/N). Anyway, be ready now."