(Sparking/Surge) Shu Kurenai x Team-Partner Reader

Requested: -

This is before the Ultimate Tag Team Battle.

Type of this story:
(☁️ + 💞)

Enjoy to read.

~~~~

Beigoma City
At the beypark,

(Reader's POV)

My bey is spinning on clockwise/counter clockwise in (Attack/Balance/Defense/Stamina) mode as Spryzen attack (Y/B/N).

"Avoid his attack!!"

My bey avoided Spryzen attack and spin around the beystadium. Spryzen is chasing after my bey and continue attack.

"Attack her, Spryzen!!"

My closest friend a.k.a my team-partner, Shu Kurenai, said in serious tone. His sparking bey attacked my bey and send flew away from the beystadium.

I'm taking small break along with the white haired male. Sitting on the ground beside the pillar. I notice his red eyes stares at me.

"You're doing great, (Y/N). Keep it up when our battle begin tomorrow evening." He said. I nodded.

"Yeah, thanks Shu."

Yesterday, Host Hanami had announced a small tournament as I got my partner with one and only Shu Kurenai.

Valt got partner with Free de La Hoya while others got their own partner. Tomorrow, the tournament will begining.

That's why Shu and I are training earlier in here, the beypark. We even stick to the plan and follow Shu's lead.

I can't believe that I got partner with Valt's best friend that I knew for three years since I met him at Raging Bull.

And I was kinda surprised that he came in Japan because he want to see his best friend, and mostly watching over his new student.

"Hey, (Y/N). You're spacing out. Are you thinking about our battle tomorrow or something else?"

Shu asked. I glance at beside me and see his red eyes never leave on my (e/c) eyes colour. A small blush on my face, looking away.

"Y-Yeah, Shu. I was thinking about our battle tomorrow." I respond his question. Hearing a small chuckle from the albino.

"It'll be alright, (Y/N). You don't need to feel embarassed or nervous. I believe that we will win as team-partner."

Shu said and believing in me. I was so glad he was my team-partner. It's been awhile since me and Shu fight together. I smile at him and nod my head.

"Yes, Shu. We will win together." He gave me a small smile.

"That's a spirit. Wanna continue our training?" I nodded my head.

"Sure, why not."

Me and Shu stand up, taking our place at the beystadium with our beys and launcher. Shu takes his position as I takes mine.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!!"

(Y/B/N) and Spryzen are spinning as my bey take the center while Spryzen is attacking my bey. I keep my guard on.

Me and Shu are continue battling for a few hours before taking some rest after training hard. Shu and I are ready to battle tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day
In evening
At the Arena Stadium,