(Chouzetsu/ Turbo) Toddler Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested:-

Type of this story:
(☁️ + 💞)

Enjoy to read the story.

~~~~~

Raging Bull building
In Shu's office,

(Shu's POV)

Yawn while cover my mouth from working today. The papers and documents are almost finished. Huff heavily, feeling so tired.

'I wish there's no extra work tomorrow so I can take some rest just one day.'

Saying this in my mind and make a smaller wish so I could get some rest tomorrow. All I know is never came true.

'I wonder what (Y/N) and Fubuki are doing. They probably training together like usual.'

I thought of that sentenced while shooking my head off as I continued do my work as fast as I can so I can rest. It's midnight already.

One hour later, after the paperworks and documents finished, I put these beside the table, yawn lowly. I got up and closed my office before I went to my dorm.

Walking to the highest floor and reach to my dorm, at the other floors are empty and dark as many workers and bladers are sleeping for now.

Getting inside of my dorm, close the door behind and walk to the bed, forget to change my clothes because I was too tired.

I took off my black coat and tossed it aside, laying on the bed in comfortably. My red eyes went to close and fall asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day
At the training room,

(Reader's POV)

"Let it rip!!"

I launched my bey as Fubuki's bey, Forneus, take the center. My bey, (Y/B/B/N) attacked the defense-type bey. Forneus still spinning.

Me and Fubuki are training together while Shu was still busy but today.......we hadn't see him at the office, neither at the cafetaria nor at the lobby.

While I was in thought, my bey had been knocked out of the beystadium as well as Forneus. I manage to caught my bey.

"Hey, (Y/N)-san."

I heard Fubuki is calling my name. I put my bey back on my pocket and glance at the blondie haired boy.

"Yes, Fubuki."

"Have you seen Shu-san? He didn't show up at the office." I sighed, shaking my head as no.

"No, Fubuki. I was looking for him everywhere in this building. Is he still sleeping in his dorm after he do his hard-work yesterday?"

I asked to Shu's student. Knowing that yesterday he worked non-stop and never take a break. Fubuki shrigged it off.

"I'm not sure, (Y/N)-san. Let me go to his dorm and check on him." I nodded my head.

"Ok then, Fubuki."

I watched the blondie haired blader goes out of the training room and went to the elevator as he want to check on Shu. I sighed.

'What is Shu doing right? Probably overslept.'

~~~~

Meanwhile
At the highest floor,