• 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊 •

Hello everyone, Welcome back to another chapter of Mighty Shadows Of Life

It's been long time, we've put a completed tag to this book but then thought why not post more things whenever we could.

And that's how we are here after like a long time we guess, yeah. So welcome back to all the audience.

Today our chapter would be on the topic 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬

Many things do happen in life and it's difficult to move on from them, they could be academic issues, relationship issues or anything that bothers us

Making mistakes is human nature, nobody is born perfect. Repeating the mistakes you did in past again is bad but making mistakes isn't bad.

When we get result of our mistake, it hits hard. It hits another level and disturbs us mentally. Maybe it happened with your conscious or without but it hurts till the saturation point.

They say "Never let your regret of bad past make your present and future also bad". When they say that, concentrate on what you can still do, failure isn't the end of everything neither is success everything.

It's good to regret your mistakes, but only when you correct them and not when you spend days and days thinking about it and spoiling your present as well. Remember it's never too late to start over again, it might be difficult and you might think it's easy to say but difficult to do it.

Exactly, it's difficult to do it not impossible is it? Make the best out of what is left than crying over spoiled milk.

Do whatever you can and concentrate on things which are still in your control. The society always has something to say, it praises you when you succeed and loathes you when you fail.

Taking things to heart and overthinking about them will only lead to more burn out. Do what seems feasible to you and concentrate more on yourself.

Where there is a will, there is way. You just need to develop that will within you. You know what you are, and what you can do just keep reminding yourself about it always.

Tough situations make people tough, whatever you are going through will end too. You'll be happy too. You just need to believe in this thing and build the hope within yourself.

Some Quotes on Hope

1. Hope, is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear the hardship today.

2. Stay strong,
Things will get better,
It might be stormy now,
But it can't rain forever.

3. Yeah, those tears
You're crying are the
Tears of growth.

4. Hope is the only thing that is stronger than fear.

5. Hope is what gives us strength,
When we feel like giving up.

Lastly, we would like to end the chapter with a beautiful quote for today

"Accept what it is, let go of what it was,and have faith in what will be"

Thank you for reading, we hope everyone finds peace, solace and happiness in their lives❤

- Teen Fix