𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷: "𝙳𝚘 𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚎"

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜.

Seven o'clock/PM.
"I'm sorry man please don't kill me! I'll do anything you can have my money! my bank savings! Anything dawg just please don't kill me, i have a kid!" The man said as he pleaded for his life.

"You damn sure won't thinking bout no kid when you knew he had one, so why the fuck should i spare yo crippled ass?" The boy said as he laughed aiming a glock at his heart as the man's body shivered rapidly.

"You gone give me a valid reason? Or am i gonna have to force it outta yo punk ass?" The boy asked him "If you do this you'll be just as heartless as him cause i can tell you're already bound to be worse!" The man yelled.

"I'll take that as a compliment" The boy replied as he had a villainous smirk on his face.

Thirty minutes earlier..

"Where you going this late?" Serenity asked as jahsir got up with a brown hoodie on getting ready to walk out of the house "He probably going to fuck on that slutty hoe kiyah" Malaya said as she looked him up and down.

"Let's tell momma about the shit we here bout you round school and then let's see who we think the "slutty hoe" is then" Jahsir said as he laughed "Excuse me nigga?!" Malaya said as she stood up "Unt unt! Don't even start that arguing mess" Serenity said to them.

"First of all you ain't answer my question and second of all what the hell you done heard about malaya around school?" Serenity asked him "He ain't heard nothing cause he a big head ass liar!" Malaya yelled as jahsir sucked his teeth.

"Shit ask laya she know what i heard cause she did every last bit of it you dirty hoe, and im going chill with jurmaine and meelo" Jahsir said as malaya rolled her eyes "Nigga please you just talking shit and you probably lying about where you going" Malaya replied.

"Do you know how to mind yo fucking business?!" Jahsir said "Do you know how to not fucking lie?!" Malaya replied "Aye y'all watch y'all damn mouth! I'm the only one that can cuss up in here cause don't nan one of y'all pay bills and make sure you be back soon jah" Serenity said.

"I'll be back soon momma, and tell that nigga keevon said don't leak y'all sex tape next time!" Jahsir said as he gave his momma a kiss on the cheek as malaya tried to hit him before serenity stopped her "He lying ma! I can't stand his ass" Malaya said as she shook her head.

"Y'all need to start acting like brother and sister and not like enemies out here in the streets, cause y'all need eachother more than y'all will ever know" Serenity said to malaya as they watched jahsir drive off in his car "I guess, he still a liar though" Malaya said to her.

As jahsir pulled up at someone's house he took a deep breath and looked up at the sky "Ion know if you listening but im about to do something that ion know if you'll be proud of, but my anger just won't let me let it go so i gotta do what i gotta do" Jahsir said as he got out of the car with a black ski mask on.