𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸: "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢"

𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛.

Taking it all for us,Doing it all for love

Doing it all for love.

As kanen had been at work all day when he got off he decided to go to the flower shop to buy some fresh new roses right before the store closed for the night, and he actually knew the owner from the store ever since he was a teenager so he got discounts "My man" Kanen said as he dabbed the man up at the counter.

"Wassup youngin, how you doing parker?" The man asked as kanen laughed, he always called kanen by his last name ever since he met him "Youngin? man i ain't young no more im getting old, but im doing good Mr.mosbey how about yaself?" Kanen asked as Mr.Mosbey laughed "Man i can't complain" He replied.

"Surprised you ain't retired, hopefully when i get around your age ill be able to move around like you" Kanen said as he shook his head "You know ive always been a working man, and as long as you put your mind to it and trust that you can do it? you'll be moving around better than me, shit im damn near eighty and still bussing my ass everyday" Mr.mosbey replied.

"Fasho you've been in this shop ever since i was eighteen so i know it's possible, them was the good ole days" Kanen said as he started to remember old memories "Hell yeah, i remember you used to come up in here all of the time on mother's day just to get yo momma a flower you was a good kid kanen, you were just influenced by the wrong shit" Mr.mosbey said as kanen agreed.

"That will be fifth teen dollars though" Mr.mosbey said as kanen laughed "You know i gotchu" Kanen said as he watched him put the flowers in a creme colored bag as kanen handed the man the money "Take care of yourself parker, ight?" Mr.mosbey said as kanen smiled and grabbed the bag "Always, you take care too man!" Kanen said as he walked out of the store.

As kanen got inside of the car he sat the bag of flowers beside him in the passenger's seat as he sighed and glanced up at the sky as he started driving and i know you're probably wondering where could he be going with a bag full of flowers? well you're about to find out now, as kanen pulled up to his destination he got out of the car with the flowers as he walked over to a specific spot.

As he had the flowers in his hand he bended down and sat them right infront of the stone "Missing you everyday pac, it ain't the same without you here" Kanen said as he shook his head while looking down at the grey tombstone that read "Paco Williams" as he tasted a salty tear rolling down his face while staring down at the grave.

"I miss you too kanen and i just wish you could hear me so you would know ive been here this whole time with you through your good days, and bad" Paco said as he appeared near his grave in a spiritual form, but either way kanen couldn't hear or see him so it was like he was speaking to a brick wall with no opening ways "Wishing i could hear or see you, but i know it ain't possible"