𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹: "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙"

Location: Southern, California.
3:00/PM.
Omniscient.
📖

Later on that same day..
"Ain't that what i just said? I swear to god if you're working for keevon ill blow ya fucking head off G" Rique said as the other boy held him back "Yo rique chill, im sorry about him he just gets very angry over small things..but im mason" Mason said as he held his hand out as jahsir stared him down "Jahsir" Jahsir replied as he shook mason's hand "Boss should be out shortly so you can wait inside" Mason said as jahsir walked inside of the house noticing guns, drugs, and lingerie from different women laying flat on the table.

"Y'all niggas just got lingerie hanging around here?" Jahsir asked as rique glared at him "Don't come in here judging the crib, sleeping beauty" Rique said as he cackled "Rique can you chill? he didn't even mean it like that" Mason said "Why are you dick riding him? The nigga literally just came through the door and you already inviting him in and shit" Rique said as he sat down "If it's a big deal ill dip" Jahsir said as he headed towards the door "Nah it's cool, Rique just doesn't like outsiders" Mason said "It's cool, im just here to talk to jurmaine and keep it pushing" Jahsir replied.

"How do you even know boss? If you don't mind me asking" Mason asked as jahsir sat down on the couch "He was my best friend i mean shit basically was like my brother until we fell out, and im assuming i've missed a lot these passed months so im just here to get answers" Jahsir said as he sighed "I feel you, do you know you went world wide? and actually you still are" Mason said as jahsir raised his eyebrow "Huh? Why? I haven't done anything" Jahsir said as he laughed awkwardly "Man you were on the list for top 50 star basketball players in the whole entire state"

"So once they found out that one of the their star player got shot? the internet went wild" Mason said "I ain't know my name was poppin like that" Jahsir said "It was only poppin cause you were dead, don't boost his head reedy" Rique said as jahsir laughed "Something funny sleeping beauty?" Rique added as he stood up "Thinking that you scare me is crazy, cause i promise you ill send you into the same slumber that i was in for the passed 8 months" Jahsir said as he stood up as well "Aye y'all stop, Rique can you just chill? he's just here to see his friend and you're doing the most dawg" Mason said.

"I ain't doing the most, all I know is the nigga better watch who he giggling at before i give him something to giggle about" Rique said as he glared at him "You giving me something to giggle at now, yo whole presence got me laughing" Jahsir said as he laughed but as rique got ready to walk over to jahsir someone swung the door open at the end of the hall as they looked up to see who it was as jahsir's eyes widened "Who y'all got up in here?" The man asked while yawning as his eyes also widened "Jahsir?!" The man said "Jurmaine?!" Jahsir replied as he looked him up and down.

Jahsir studied how different he looked..he had gotten more taller, with tattoos, and buffer so jahsir could tell he had been working out for the passed couple of months, and he could see that jurmaine had grew his hair out noticing the two braids he had going down on the side just like kanen would wear his hair sometimes "You look so..different" Jahsir said as the room went silent "Aye can y'all give us a minute?" Jurmaine said as both of the boys walked outside as jahsir and jurmaine sat on two separate couches that were across from each other.

"Why are you here, Jahsir?" Jurmaine asked as he kept his posture low "People have been worried about you ju that's why im here" Jahsir said "I wanted to be left alone jah, and you're disobeying my privacy" Jurmaine said as jahsir gave him a look "Disobeying? Jurmaine you're my best friend did you really just expect me to leave things alone once i came back?" Jahsir asked "No, but that's what i hoped for cause that would've been the smarter thing to do" Jurmaine replied in a calm tone "What is this ju? What have you been doing all these months?" Jahsir asked.