𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺: "𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛"

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜.

Two weeks later..
Two weeks had passed since everything had happened and jahsir had already bought his apartment not to far from kanen's house, last friday kanen and rita had helped him move in and get settled which he was thankful for and he also took a week off of school to get himself situated until he went back next week.

Since he had been showed as innocent he had been getting dm's on instagram saying "I knew you were innocent jah, stay cold" "Can't wait to see you play on the court next week, i hope you have a good game" but he knew that it was all fake so he didn't pay it any mind, but jahsir's game day was approaching and he had been practicing.

He had to make sure nothing could get in his way on the court he couldn't afford to have anymore inconveniences, especially when it came to basketball and plus he had been getting support from the sidelines which had been keeping him sain and focus, but neither jahsir or jurmaine had spoken to eachother since the incident that had happened.

But jahsir didn't want to talk to jurmaine and jurmaine didn't want to talk to jahsir, at least that's what he thought.

"Who the fuck is banging at my door like the fbi" Jahsir said in a sleepy tone as he raised up from his bed slowly while walking towards his bedroom door while yawning as he shut it so he could blur out the loud banging noises "So your just going to not answer the door?" A deep voice said as jahsir looked up to see his self conscious across the room as he huffed.

"Yup" Jahsir said as he slapped the pillow over his head as he grunted "You know you want to answer that door so you minds well go get it, who knows? it may be a blessing awaiting for you" His self conscious said "The hell you sounding all poetic and shit for? and the only blessing i need right now is being by myself in MY own house, now that's a blessing" Jahsir replied.

"You know it's not that easy right?" His self conscious told him as he picked up one of jahsir's old basketball trophies "My god why wont you just hush and let me sleep? this is the most peace i've had in weeks and you're disturbing it" Jahsir said as he raised up from his bed shaking his head "This isn't the end and you know it isn't" His self conscious told him as he laughed.

"What are you talking about? everything has been going great ive left my toxic ass family, me and vadah are doing good, i have a game in a couple of days, keevon and his folks ain't been fucking with me, so what could possibly go wrong?" Jahsir said as he threw on some basketball shorts with a wife beater and nike slides "It's never that easy jahsir and you know it"

"There's always something around the corner waiting to fuck some shit up, this is just the warm up for it" His self conscious said as jahsir rolled his eyes "Man why can't we just enjoy the moment though? nothing could possibly happen" Jahsir said as he walked into the kitchen as he poured him some captain crunch "It's good to stay prepared for the worst"