𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾: "𝚅𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚑"

Location: Southern, California.
3:30/AM.
Omniscient.
📖

Vadah POV:

That same morning

That same morning..
I was frozen. I was in shock. I couldn't even force myself to move closer. And all I could think of is "Had i just seen a ghost?" I thought, but no it was Jahsir walking straight up out of our old high school weight room like he hadn't been in a coma for 8 fucking months and he looked pretty damn healthy and sexy of course. I noticed that he had dreads and tattoos now and he was definitely at least 6'5, Along with tattoos on his chest that hugged his six pack so snugged. I wonder what he's thinking right now as he stared me up and down.

Was he in just as much shock as i was in? Or was he faking like a lot of people had been doing to me for the passed couple of months. I have so much i want to tell Jahsir but i don't even know where to start or maybe i do know where to start but im just too frightened to say the truth because i don't know if he's going to believe me just like nobody else did..in fact! everybody thought i was trippin, but whether jahsir believes me or not? He must know and he must know now. Starting off with Jurmaine Parker.

Jahsir POV:
I was frozen. I was in shock. I couldn't even force myself to move closer. And all I could think of is "Had i just seen a ghost?" I thought, but no it was vadah sitting right on our old high school bleachers drawing or writing in her notebook just like the first day i met her in gym last year. I've missed seeing that sweet, loving face of hers and that smile. That damn smile that could make any man fall to his knees if that's what she wanted them to do, Vadah was like a goddess that only other's could see because sometimes she would refuse to see her beauty, but i always noticed it and always will.

Was she in just as much shock as i was in? Or was she faking while putting up a front like she actually cares about me. I doubt she's faking but who knows? Either way i have so much to tell her but I don't know where to start, like do i tell her that I joined jurmaine's gang against my will? Or do i tell her that I may not ever be able to play basketball again in my entire life? Or do we talk about our relationship and where we left off..there's so many topics that we need to speak on but hey, We have all the time in the world..at least i thought.

Omniscient:
"Hey-"
"Wassup-" Both of them said at the same time causing them to laugh as vadah smiled "So..when did you wake up? I'm assuming you didn't plan on telling me?" Vadah questioned as they walked over to the bleachers and sat down "A couple of weeks ago and I did plan on telling you as soon as i woke up actually, but something came up and you beat me to it" Jahsir said as vadah kept a straight face "Something came up like what? Don't tell me you're in drama already and you just came out of an eight month coma Jahsir. You don't need that stress right now" Vadah replied.

"Well Sometimes you don't get a choice, even when you come out of an eight month coma vadah" Jahsir said as he shrugged his shoulders" Jahsir said "Well i have a lot to tell you" Vadah said "And so do i" Jahsir replied "You first" Vadah insisted as Jahsir grabbed both of her hands "Look don't get mad aight? I just need you to listen and I'll except any criticism you have for me after i tell you this" Jahsir said as he rubbed her hands with his thumb "I would never criticize you jahsir, but if you're in the wrong or if you're doing something stupid then im going to tell you" Vadah replied as Jahsir took a deep breath.