𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶: "𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎?"

Location: Southern, California.
5:00/PM.
Omniscient.
📖

A week later

A week later..
A week had passed since jahsir had officially decided to move out of jurmaine's condo since vadah had told him all of that information about jurmaine meaning that he couldn't be trusted, plus he planned on getting his own place on his own once his money got in the right place and his money's worth is looking pretty good right now and he managed to get himself a luxury apartment. Now i know you're probably wondering "Does that mean jahsir and vadah are officially together now?!" Well let me show you.

"Cause if it isn't love why do i feel this way? why does she stay on my mind?" Jahsir sung as he had a empty water bottle in his hand as vadah sat on the sofa smiling "Well let me just say, you do not sound like any of the new edition members babe" Vadah said as she laughed "Come on baby you know i can sing my lil heart out! this my favorite part too" Jahsir said as he grabbed vadah's hand causing her to stand up "How does it feel? I can't describe this feeling" Jahsir said as he did a chris brown twirl with vadah in his arms "Jahsir i swear to god if you drop me" Vadah said as she held on tight.

"Come on vadah you know i ain't gone drop you" Jahsir said as he acted like he was going to drop her "Boy stop playing with me and put me down!" Vadah said as jahsir dropped her onto the couch as they laughed "Look at that smile, my baby so pretty" Jahsir said as vadah got on his lap, facing towards him "I've missed this, I've missed us" Vadah said "I've missed this too but you ain't gotta worry about me going nowhere ok? I got you, and i got us" Jahsir said assuring her as they fell into a deep kiss.

While they kissed jahsir rested his hand on her inner thigh as he started to slide his hand up her shorts, as he slid her thong to the side he slid two fingers inside of her as she rolled her head back and  moaned, as jahsir pumped two fingers in and out of her he started to speed up as he felt vadah tightening her grip around his fingers "S-Slow down" Vadah said as she started to breathe heavily "Hold it for me ma" Jahsir said as he could tell she was about to cum "I c-can't" Vadah said as she came on jahsir's finger's as he licked it off.

As jahsir took his shirt off he kissed her from her lips all the way down to her thigh as he teased her as he sucked on her clit while vadah pushed his head down softly, as she tried to close her legs jahsir grabbed both of her legs with his hands as he spread them wider causing her legs to shake "Fuck" Vadah mumbled as she rolled her eyes back, vadah knew and could feel that jahsir had a "magic tongue" and mouth as vadah came for the second time jahsir slipped his boxers off and tapped her pussy before he slid his dick in as jahsir grunted while he held one of her legs up.

"Fuck vadah" Jahsir said as they looked at each other with a locking gaze and they weren't just having sex, they were making love as jahsir started giving her slow strokes as jahsir pulled out and nutted on her stomach "You got lucky, i almost nutted in you" Jahsir said as he cleaned her up "You know we're not ready for a baby" Vadah said "As of right now no, but when the time is right? my kid gone be laying in that little belly of yours" Jahsir said as he picked her up as they went to the bathroom to take a shower..meaning that they also went a few more rounds.