𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼: "𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕"

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜.

9:30/PM.
"I'm trippin" Jahsir said as he blinked a couple of times and turned around "Im still here jahsir" Paco said as jahsir turned back around "Ain't no way this shit real, how are YOU here?!" Jahsir said as he breathed heavily.

"I wouldn't say im technically here, im only here cause you want me to be" Paco said as he stood up as jahsir stepped back "What do you mean? This shit is so confusing dawg i thought you were dead" Jahsir said as he shook his head in confusion.

"He is dead, but im alive" Paco said as jahsir looked at him like he was crazy "He?! as in you right?! wait huh? can you please stop speaking in riddles" Jahsir said as paco sat back down on the bed and took a breather "Im not really him jahsir, im your self conscious" Paco replied.

"My self conscious?! how is that possible?! you're literally my dad" Jahsir said as his eyes widened "It's hard to explain, some people call this a gift and well others may call it a curse, you were thinking of paco..and now im here, i could've been anybody you wanted me to be"

"I could've been kanen, your mom, your sister, jurmaine, meelo, even that girl vadah, but you wanted me to be paco so here i am" Paco said as jahsir stood in a corner frozen "So you're not him, but you are him?" Jahsir asked as paco nodded his head "Basically you could say that"

"I'm what you reflect on and what you see yourself as, but instead of me being in your head im right in front of you visually and physically" Paco said as he got up and touched jahsir's shoulder as jahsir hugged him tightly feeling paco hug him back.

That might not had actually been his dad but jahsir needed that hug because that was the hug that he never got to give his dad before he passed away.

"So why is this my first time seeing you?" Jahsir asked as he looked at him "Because your finally strong enough to see me, ive been here this whole time jahsir but you've never really acknowledged it" Paco told him as jahsir shook his head in disbelief.

"Strong enough? is this like some spiritual stuff?" Jahsir asked as paco laughed "You could say that not many get to have this, you're a special one" Paco said to him "Special? nah that's a stretch people say i try to hard to be different or as you said "special" Jahsir replied.

"Fuck what them people say cause they gone pray on yo downfall regardless, they see you shining at the top and they wanna bring you down soooo bad man, but you can't let em you gotta show them that no matter what they say? you always gone be at the top no matter what" Paco said as jahsir smiled.

"This shit is so crazy to me, i have so much i need to tell you and-" As jahsir was about to finish talking a police officer came and banged on his cell bars "Aye kid who you talking to in there?" The police officer asked as jahsir turned to his side to see that paco disappeared.

So Jahsir didn't even know what to say "It doesn't matter, you have bail so come on you getting lucky tonight" The police officer said as he unlocked jahsir's cell as jahsir walked out of it, he was confused on who could've payed for his bail because nobody knew he was in jail except jurmaine.