𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸: "𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜..𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝?"

Location: Southern, California.
12:00/PM.
Omniscient.
📖

Later on that same day.
"Just tell me because i want to know everything, but before you start..where's jurmaine?" Jahsir asked as kanen fixed his posture while he cleared his throat "That's who i need to start off with first..i don't know where jurmaine is jahsir" Kanen said as he sighed "Man huh?!" Jahsir said as his body became tense "Look after you got shot everything just went left, it's like as soon as you left the world for a while..the world left right with you and crumbled, me and jurmaine we're getting into it daily so he decided to move with nemo and i didn't want him to go"

"But he's 18 meaning he's legal to make his own choices and i wasn't going to let a teenager disrespect me under my own roof that i pay the bills in so he moved with his mom, but when he moved with her that's when i stopped getting calls and responses from him..and when i would try to talk to nemo she would just blow me off and tell me mind my business, maybe quinton was right about that girl all along" Kanen said as he shook his head "Who is quinton? and to be honest i ain't surprised cause i saw it coming" Jahsir said in a calm tone.

"He was somebody me and pac knew a while back when we were just a little bit older than you and jurmaine but that's a story for another day, so basically like 3 months after all of that i heard from the streets that that's where he been..jurmaine done dug himself in a deep hole that he can't get out of jah" Kanen said as jahsir shook his head "I'm sorry that y'all's relationship became fucked up kanen but either way we need to find him, like today" Jahsir said as he tried to stand up from the bed as his legs wobbled "Woah, Jahsir you shouldn't be getting up like that" Kanen said as he helped him up.

"Ineed to find my best friend and your son" Jahsir said as kanen blocked the door "Man what are you doing? we don't have time to waste especially if he done got himself wrapped up in some gang shit" Jahsir said as he tried to move kanen but he wouldn't budge as jahsir huffed "Jahsir obviously he doesn't want to be found so let it be because he's old enough to make his own decisions, and plus you just got out of a coma so you need to sit down" Kanen said as he pushed jahsir against the bed.

"I don't give a damn about what i just got out of, and i sure as hell don't give a damn about him not wanting to be found" Jahsir said "Well you better give a damn because im the only one that's been paying for your hospital bills for the last eight months and ill be dammed if you even fuck up one bone in yo body" Kanen said aggressively "I just want to make sure he aight, even if we weren't on the best of terms after i got shot..because if it was him? i know he would've did the same for me" Jahsir said "Are you sure? because i don't think he would've" Kanen replied.

"Bruh of course im sure, why wouldn't i be? jurmaine is like a brother whether we were on the best of terms or not" Jahsir said as he stood up with better balance this time "Shit. ain't. the. same. anymore. how many times do i have to say it? just leave it alone" Kanen said as he shook his head "Wassup with you? you were always the type to go and fix stuff when it was wrong and now you're different" Jahsir said as he looked at him "Cause nothing needs fixing, look if you want to go then that's on you"

"Because you're also old enough to make your own decision's but you must get these x rays first to make sure your able to be on your own, physically" Kanen said as he stood up "So that's it? you're not going to try to talk me out of it like you would always do?" Jahsir asked curiously "The passed couple of months i had to realize something and what ive realized is y'all are not kids anymore jahsir..y'all aren't the same two little boys that i used to take to the park almost everyday to meet up with meelo and you want to know why? because things, people, and life has changed and im not saying i wont be by your side because i always will"