𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿: "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎"

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜.

Jahsir POV:I feel like i've been sleeping for years and now im finally waking up and i don't know where i am or how i got here, shit i don't even know if im alive cause for all i know everything im saying could just be in my head or maybe there's ...

Jahsir POV:
I feel like i've been sleeping for years and now im finally waking up and i don't know where i am or how i got here, shit i don't even know if im alive cause for all i know everything im saying could just be in my head or maybe there's a chance that this was all a bad dream and everything that i just witnessed never happened..but it wasn't and all of this shit was real, or was it a fake reality?

As i raised my eyes open slowly i looked down at my body to see i was laying down on a bed as i sat up softly letting my feet touch the cold ground, as i raised my shirt up touching my chest feeling stitches that went down my abs seeing that my gunshot wound was suddenly healed? which was weird and what's also weird is i have no clue where im at nor who's house i may be in right now.

As i got up from the bed i looked around the room seeing paintings of guns and old school rappers noticing that the wall paper around the room was a dark velvet red "Am i in hell?" I thought to myself as i walked over to the door as it creaked open slowly as i walked out into the hall as i started walking down it, as i reached the end of the hall i seen a painting of something..or to be specific it was someone.

This shit can't be real and the person on this painting is dead or at least was at one point? the person on this painting was my dad and at the bottom of the painting it read in cursive "Among the realest and illest" as i backed away from the painting in fear as all of a sudden i heard a deep voice speak "You don't listen very well, do you?" The voice said as i turned my head to see who it was and immediately i knew where i was.

Omniscient
"D-Dad?" Jahsir said as he felt as if his heart had skipped a beat, paco was sitting here right in front of him in such a unbothered manner as jahsir shook in fear "You were shaking like that the day i had to drop you off at ya moms, bad memories hm?" Paco said as he motioned jahsir to sit down on the couch as jahsir sat down with no hesitation "How are you h-here?" Jahsir asked as he kept his eyes foward.

"You should be asking yourself that being that you're in my house" Paco said as he grabbed a wood from off his ashtray as he lit it by the corner of his mouth "I thought you were dead?! So if im here that means im dead too?!" Jahsir said as he started to panic "Relax you ain't dead lil dude, at least not exactly" Paco said as he took another puff "How are you so calm right now? for all i know you might just be another fake figure" Jahsir said.

"Nah it's really me this time son, right in the flesh" Paco said as they both stood up as jahsir walked over to him as he hugged paco tightly as paco hugged him back "Ive missed you dad, ive missed you so much man" Jahsir said "Ive missed you too jahsir" Paco said as they finally let go and sat back down "I thought i would never see you again" Jahsir said as he glanced at him.

"Never is temporary, but forever? never last" Paco said to him "This must be where kanen get the poetic shit from, cause i've honestly never thought of that way" Jahsir said as they both laughed "When you get older you'll think of it differently, but i know you're probably wondering how you're here" Paco said as he stood up "Yes, i don't understand this dad..what's going on?" Jahsir asked as he stood up also.