New start

Forgot to clarify Nat is 29 and is 6'0 and Wanda is 26 and 5'8. I know she's two inches shorter than her but who doesn't love a tall Nat?

After they all eat and clean up they head down towards the garage deciding to drive Wanda's car since it's a bit bigger than Nat's corvette. Once they get the twins safely secure in the back seat they head to toys r us to find small beds and little furniture for the twin's new room. It didn't take a lot of convincing for the team to want the twins to live with them especially after watching them help Wanda make pancakes and watching Luna copy Nat with how much syrup she puts on her pancakes. Luca stays close between Nat and Wanda for safety. Bucky called him a little mouse in Russian and that helped Luca out of his little bubble. Luna gushed over his metal arm and asked if she could have one just like it. Everyone just laughed at the little girl's enthusiasm but Nat told her she can have one when she is older. They pull into the parking lot and soon go inside the store. The first place they go is clothes and find as many outfits the kids would like and even matching outfits cause twins why not? they already knew luna wasn't a girly girl but they didn't expect Luca to like a unicorn shirt, they bought him whatever he liked and went with it. While running through the stuffed animal section both kids stopped at each stuffed animal that caught their full attention.

"KITTY!"

Luna grabs a stuffed tiger off the shelf and hugs it tightly to her. Luca grabs a stuffed bear made to look a bit realistic but he wanted it and they both looked at the women with pleading eyes. Knowing that they can't resist they let the twins hold on to each of their stuffed toys and continue through the toys getting each of them personal toys they can play with and some for them to share. They even got them some learning blocks and books to help them with their English. Soon they head to where the beds for the twin's room. As soon as they reach the area both twins spot a bunk bed with a slide and little reading nook.

"TALI DAT ONE DAT ONE PWEASE!!!???"

"I don't know firefly, I wouldn't want you to get hurt."

Luna pouts and looks at Wanda with the biggest puppy dog eyes, even bigger than Wanda's.

"Pwease I pomise will be carefwul."

Luca then turns on his puppy dog eyes and they instantly cave. They go to the counter and tell the clerk they want the bunk bed.

"Alright, and do you want help getting it to your car or delivered?"

(Both) "delivered."

Both women turn and laugh at each other and the clerk takes out a slip of paper for them to write their addresses on it. Once that's done they all head to the checkout and purchase everything they bought and have everything delivered to the compound by 4. After they leave they head to hobby lobby for room decorations but not after changing the twins into their new clothes. They decide to choose one of the matching outfits for them. They were both dressed in white champion shirts with blue jeans and black sneakers. And since it's November in New York they put on matching beanies for the kids. Then Wanda wrapped them up in big puffy coats for extra warmth while Nat just shook her head and her girlfriend.

"Honey, their Russian babies I'd doubt they'll catch a cold that quickly in this weather."

"Do you think just cause their Russian they won't get sick because I remember a certain assassin getting the common flu last year and acting like she was gonna die?"

Nat put her hands up in surrender of the conversation there. Afterward, they installed the car seats in the car, or in more Wanda terms Nat installed them having a bit more experience with kids since she is the godmother to Clint's kids and their aunt. They'll have to plan a play date soon with little Nathaniel and visit them. Soon the twins are buckled up in the car seats and they make it to Hobby Lobby safe and warm. They walk through the store looking at the kid's room choices. They decided to go half and half for their room since both kids have very different personalities and intrust and since the room expands into a playroom they'll have enough space for each other. Luca's theme is forest and serenity almost like a log cabin. Luna's theme is one Nat finds adorable and hilarious. Being world heroes has earned them quite a popularity, especially in the media and retail business. There are posters of them and the others mainly of Nat, Steve, and Tony. Luna wanted Nat's widow logo on her side of the room. Even though they decided to get the bunk bed they also got two little beds so that they won't have to fight over who gets the top bunk. Aside from Nat's logo Luna also got some jungle decorations for her side. Once they get what they need they head to the checkout but of course, being heroes and being voted New York's sexist women alive, they draw a lot of attention or mainly Natasha does. One girl even dared to try and give her number with Wanda standing next to her. The twins just watched on as they didn't know what was going on.