Change is good

⚠️chapter has explicit content of sexual activity and strong language⚠️

The weeks after Yelena's first hunt had ended up becoming depressing. While they were gone, Peter's aunt may pass away in a horrible hit-and-run accident. The poor boy has been devastated for weeks with the last member of his family now gone he hasn't even gone to school. Pepper has been coming by his room to ensure he's eating but sometimes she knows he's not eating the food and she's worried. Tony has even tried getting him therapy but Peter just refused and even yelled at him. The day of her funeral was the worst. Peter just cried all day while everyone was there in support. Natasha cradled him close to his chest while Wanda held the twins in each arm. The twins have even tried cheering up their "big brother" but again he just shuts everyone out. Wanda and Nat haven't even told anyone that they were engaged yet and were moving out of the tower. Yelena and Kate have both been by to try and cheer up their friend and MJ and Ned but to no anvil, nothing worked. Everyone is worried for the spider boy but doesn't know what to do. They've all lost someone important to them but they've all grieves in their own way. not sure which method would work best but they decided to just be there for him whenever he decided to come around. Currently, Wanda is making lunch for the twins and also for Peter. Natasha walks into the kitchen after a gym workout to get some water from the fridge. She walks up beside Wanda and grabs her by the waist and kisses the side of her head.

"Hi, baby! How was your workout?"

"Eh normal as usual. I think I might start training with my axe. Finding and creating those runes were not easy and I wanna know what it can do. And you know, make it an heirloom for the kids."

"Aww, I think that's sweet honey. Can you give  me the yogurt please?"

Nat kisses the side of Wanda's head again and turns around to the fridge to get the yogurt. When she turns back around, she looks down at Wanda's ass and notices that she's wearing her favorite leggings. It's not often that Nat stares at a part of her fiancé's body because she loves looking at her eyes but when she does it's normally her ass or when she's wearing her mission suit, her chest. She knows it's wrong but if she can't ogle her fiancé then fuck it. Plus she knows Wanda does it too when she thinks she's not looking. Especially during their gym time when she's on the treadmill, she knows Wanda is staring at her ass. Or when she's lifting weights, she can practically feel Wanda's eyes on her watching her muscles flex. So in her opinion, she doesn't see anything wrong with staring at her fiance's ass. Wanda feels where Natasha is staring and decides to tease her a little bit. When Natasha hands her the yogurt, she bends over the counter acting like she's reaching for something, and pokes her butt out to where Natasha is standing behind her. Natasha knows what she's doing and decides to play along. So she grabs Wanda's hip and pulls her closer from behind. Wanda gasped at the sudden thrust of her fiance's hips and bites her lips to not make too much noise. Natasha knows her fiancé better than anyone, especially when it comes to making her feel good and vice versa for Wanda. Having two toddlers makes it a bit difficult when they wanna have their own fun time but they've had ways of making it work to both of their benefits. Wanda places her hands on top of Natasha's and moves them so that she is engulfed in her fiancé's arms. Again one of her favorite reasons for being short with a tall lover. Nat kisses the top of her head while Wanda still wanting to tease, starts grinding her ass against Nat's front smiling when she hears her let out a low growl in her ear.

"Watch it, princess. Don't forget what happened last time we played this game."

"Oh, do I? I don't remember. Why don't you show me what happened? Or are you too soft to punish me?"

If it's one thing Wanda knows that gets to Natasha, it's being called soft and she plans to use it to fuel her Russian beast. They all have their secrets, some more than others, but when it comes to Natasha in the bedroom, Wanda tends to keep that secret to herself. She finishes making the kids lunch and walks away to the kid's rooms leaving a very horny and frustrated Russian behind. Wanda makes it up to the twin's room and opens the door with her magic, careful not to slip their lunch.