Happy birthday!

Hey guys thx for all the love and support on this story, I'll update the others soon thx for being patient I love you guys.

It's February and the twins will be turning five years old in a week. Nat and Wanda are excited and ever since Peter joined their family he's even been saving money to buy them both giant Bluey dolls that they once saw in Target but couldn't get because it was a grocery trip. Tony is still determined to be the twin's favorite uncle and has even decided to plan their birthday with Pepper for moral support. Clint is bringing his family including Kate. Yelena returned to St. Petersburg but said she was bringing their parents to the compound. Hopefully, Alexei won't be tempted to fight Steve or Thor. The twins are the most excited after telling their uncle Tony that they want a Bluey-themed birthday party. Nat doesn't like many kids' shows, but she and Wanda love watching Bluey with the kids. It's just a cute show even Peter will come into their room and watch it with them and even dance to the theme song.  Currently, they're getting the tower ready for Natasha's parents and the dogs. The twins are sitting in their parent's room with Wanda watching Bluey with Peter. They're still looking for a house big enough for their family after they just bought a new car to carry their little herd. They decided to get a used family minivan that way Nat could have something to work on. If there's one thing Nat loves working on, it's bikes and cars. Wanda remembers how when Nat's bike got destroyed during their chase of Ultron's body, she watched her fiancé rebuild her bike from scratch and make it even better than before. Even Tony was impressed with the widow's skills he even asked her to take a look at his 1969 firebird. She even did the details too. To say the least, Natasha loves working on cars and motorcycles. She's even been doing a side project with the twins ' wheelers. Her initial plan is to turn them into escape pods that get them to a safe location whenever they're under attack. Wanda took the kids to the park earlier while Nat was in the garage finishing up the touches on her bike. Peter has been adjusting to their family pretty well and he's even asked to change his last name to Romanoff-Maximoff. They have a date with the adoption lawyer tomorrow afternoon. Nat heads up to the training room where she finds her new son working out on the punching bag. Nat smiles and wraps her hands up and walks up to Peter. He's so in the zone he barely notices her behind him.

"Easy on the bag kiddo, Steve already punched one into oblivion. Also, I thought you were with Wanda and the twins."

"Oh yeah, I just got tired and the twins fell asleep on Wanda so she said it was ok for me to do whatever."

As Peter looks up and blushes. Nat ruffles his hair and looks over at the boxing ring.

"Wanna spar kiddo? I promise I'll go easy on you."

"Ok me too."

Nat smiles at his enthusiasm and hops into the ring. No one knows except for Nick and Clint but Nat was specifically trained in the Kung Fu art of the tiger which is why Clint's secret nickname for her is master tigress like from Kung Fu Panda. She already notices that Peter's stance is off and plans to use that to her advantage. Peter makes the first move and tries a right jab but Nat simply moves out of the way and goes for a knee jab. Peter's spidey senses pick up on the attack and move out of the way in time to evade. Peter moves quickly and tries to go for a left jab but Nat catches it in her palm. Twisting his wrist, Natasha flips Peter and gives him a palm strike to his stomach. Peter doubles over and tries not to show how much pain he's in and continues fighting. Sam and Bucky walk in and see what's going on and decide to watch from afar. It's funny watching two spiders fight especially a momma spider and her spiderling. Natasha knows their standing behind her watching them and decides to make a show of it with her son. After all, it wouldn't be training without one of them getting humiliated, that's how her father taught her and Yelena when she was seventeen training with a shield and sword. Alexei hit her in the face so hard that she broke her nose. Boy was Melina pissed. So Natasha goes for something a little less hardcore. She sweeps her leg knowing Peter would dodge it and kicks him up higher while he's still in the air and does her signature thigh grab and tosses her son off the ring. Good thing they have mats on the ground.