Chapter 54 : We're A Family

Third Person's P. O. V :

It's been two days now since William has told Sherlock about the things that have been haunting him lately and Sherlock seem to have understand and believes him and helps him to cope up with the reality. As much as it touches William that Sherlock doesn't think he's gone mad, it makes him suspicious of the other since he doesn't seem to shock and surprise with what he has revealed to him, others would normally think you've gone crazy or something but, Sherlock just accepted it and come to terms with it that really makes William suspicious of Sherlock but, he choose to ignore since Sherlock isn't the type of person who would harm him in any way and he knows this by heart since Sherlock is the most honest and sincere person he's ever met although William finds it suspicious, he trusts Sherlock.

Also, the other has been convincing him to go outside to get some sunlight and to talk with his family, William immediately agree since he has been treating them cold lately and has been completely ignoring them because he was going through something that made him unable to look at them in the face because if he choose to see them at that time, his guilt would continue to eat him more so he choose not to see them because he doesn't want them to shower a criminal like himself with love after all the horrible things he had done in the past. For sure, he made his Mother and Louis cried for worrying about him and for making his Father and Albert surely mad for locking himself away instead of reaching out to them for help.

He sighed deeply and walked up to his door and opened it and immediately saw Sherlock standing outside, waiting for him with a bright smile on his face and was holding out his right hand for him to grab on to.

"Let's go, Liam?" Sherlock asked William, his tone filled with gentleness and fondness.

"Let's go." William nodded his head and took Sherlock's hand using his left hand.

They silently walked downstairs to the dining room where the entire family was enjoying their breakfast. Upon reaching the room, everyone was present and accounted for. William's family dining room had a long rectangular table that had 50 seats with it, the wall was decorated in a light yellow hue and it had butterfly patterns on them like how his Mother wanted them, the ceiling had a huge chandelier just above the middle of the huge table, table had a green floral tablecloth on it and the entire table itself was filled with lots of delicious foods, delacies and desserts. The Parents were all chatting with one another in the front row seats while, the children took the seats in the middle and in the back while, their servants were standing next to the wall in case their masters were going to command them something, for long years, William and everyone else has been convincing their servants to dine with them since they were all family but, they refused to do so however, they still kept on insisting but, still getting dejected by them, they still haven't given up on letting them dine with them though.

Albert was with his family, they were on right side of the table, him on the left, Alice in the middle and Mycroft on her right side, Louis and John were on the side of the table facing them, Louis was on the right with John next to him, Mary was sitting next to John and Cristy was sitting next to Mary. Louis wasn't talking to Cristy but, he was getting along quite well with Mary, she's a nice girl, and he didn't dislike her for liking John too, he is a great guy so anyone would absolutely like him, Mary also enjoyed Louis' company, he was a sweet and kind boy not to mention, he was so adorable that Mary couldn't help liking him! He was like the little brother she never had. John on the other hand, wasn't saying anything instead was putting some food on Louis' plate since he was busy talking to Mary, he also put some on Mary'd plate as well. Meanwhile, Cristy was waiting for Sherlock, ever since William stopped eating in the dining room with them, Sherlock stopped coming as well and instead accompanied William in his room, making her angry and even more jealous towards William.