Chapter 46 : Not Like Any Other Child

Author's Note 📝 :

First off, whoever made this wonderful piece of art, I am thanking you from the bottom of my heart 🙇‍♀️❤ I always wanted to see the domestic life of Sherly and Liam in NYC and this fulfilled my dreams 😌😌 So thank you for the one who made this art. I am eternally grateful 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️💙💙

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Third Person's P. O. V :

Dasai was truly surprised that the boy was able to guess the relationship between him and Chuuya.... Most people would always mistake for being friends or colleagues... But this boy was able to guess their relationship correctly... And he specified it too... So his curiousity for the boy was truly off the charts...

"How did you know, little chibi?" Dasai asked with a cat like grin.

William didn't mind the teasing tone of the older man since Sherlock would sometimes talk to him like that... The other boy actually called him "Sensei" once because, he, William, was tutoring Sherlock in math since the other, well, kept failing math classes... Which made his parents really mad since, Sherlock only paid attention in... Science Class... And flunked the other classes... Luckily, William was happy to tutor the boy that Sherlock agreed without a second thought while, saying he gets to spend more time with his Liam... But during those days, William would be a strict teacher and told the boy if he didn't pay attention... Well... William wouldn't talk to him ever again... And because of that, Sherlock never failed in any one of his classes ever again... Also... Whenever the boy was teasing him with the word "Sensei", the other would always have this teasing grin on his face when he said that and his eyes were filled with playfulness as well... William didn't mind... However, he felt like Sherlock had called him that... A long time ago... But he wasn't sure if the boy really did... Since he doesn't have such a memory... Or did he? William wasn't sure if that was really the case... So he shrugged it off...

"It was quite obvious, Sir." William stated in a polite tone.

"Can you elaborate?" Dasai challenged the boy.

"You kept on touching him in places where you shouldn't be... Like just awhile ago, you kinda grope his butt slightly... Friends don't that even if they're close with one another..." William said that made Dasai grin widely and made Chuuya as red as tomato.

"OSAMU DASAI!!! I TOLD YOU TO STOP BEING A PERVERT OUTSIDE!!!" Chuuya yelled at the top of his lungs.

"What? Are you literally telling your own husband to keep his hands to himself?" Dasai teased the orange haired man.

Ranpo just sighed in helplessness.

"I'm sorry if you had to see that, William... These two... Um... Are quite... Wild... You see.." Ranpo said in a helpless tone then, sighed deeply.

"It's fine... Sherly once did it too and my younger brother almost killed for that..." William said with a smile then, shrug.

"Sherly? You look like you're just 14 and you already have a girlfriend? You're quite the smooth man, chibi..." Dasai said with a smirk.

"Sherly's a guy." William said in a deadpanned tone.

Needless to say, the look on the three adults were epic... Ranpo's chocolate bar fell off his mouth that was now wide open... Chuuya became all frozen solid... While Dasai had his eyes wide open in a comical way.... William just sat there with a neutral expression...

"And for your imformation, he's the one who asked me to be his boyfriend not me...." He added and the room became completely silent for a good 20 minutes.