Chapter 39 : I'm Here For You

Third Person's P. O. V :

One Month Later...

A month passed by and William James Moriarty was currently looking online to find a pyschiatrist to help him understand the meaning behind his dreams. He only hopes that the one he finds is not related to any of John's family hospitals because if they did, his family will know about it and they's start to worry about him and most importantly, they'll ask why he was looking for one in the first place.

William was sure he won't be able to tell them the whole truth so he was going to find out on his own what his dreams really meant. He just no - needed to know the meaning behind those dreams. He feels like those dreams will fill in the missing pieces of himself. William has always felt like he was incomplete... Like a part of him was missing somewhere... Even though he had a huge family and a special someone by his side... He was still incomplete... There is a missing part of him that he needs to find in order to truly complete himself... He just truly needs to... Because he feels like there's something about him that he needs to uncover... Like a mystery to solve... William would do anything just to find the answers that he needs... Answers he desparately needed to find...

While scrolling through all the names of the pyschiatrists on the list, someone knocked on his door.

Knock! Knock!

"Niisan!! Niisan!! Lunch is ready!!" Louis called out from behind the door.

"Sure, I'll be right there!" William said then turned off his computer and opened his door to reveal Louis standing outside eagerly waiting for him.

Louis smiled when William finally came outside his room. He's been stuck in there since this morning after he ate breakfast. William smiled back towards Louis.

"Follow me Niisan... We're going to eat at the garden..." Louis said the pulled William's hand to make him walk.

"Ok." William said in a soft tone with a small smile on his lips.

They walked in silence. They were walking side by side, William on the right while Louis was on the left side. It was long quiet walk then, William heard Louis' sigh.

"Um... Niisan... Can I... Ask you... Something?" He hesitatedly asked William while, gazing at him worriedly.

William immediately understood what Louis wanted to say. He smiled at him warmly.

"Don't worry Louis... I'm fine... I swear..." William said in a soft and gentle tone with a smile towards Louis.

Louis looked at William in surprise and worry. Why? Because for the past month already, William was acting weird. He was mostly stuck in his room nowadays or was often seen in the library looking for a book... He would sometimes skip his meals and won't come out of his room for an entire day... He's become distant towards everyone... Even to his brothers... Especially towards Sherlock... Which made the boy very heart broken... During the past month, Sherlock would cry endlessly in his room and wailing on how "his precious Liam" - as he called him - was avoiding him and wasn't giving him any attention what - so - ever... Even now Louis could hear the guy's annoying wails... Well... He couldn't blame him either... William has been acting weird lately... And it's truly worrying them all...

Albert is the most worried one here... And that's the dangerous part... Since Albert's pregnant, he's very sensitive... His emotions are always on high... Which his Aunt Cristal stated was dangerous for both Albert and the baby... That's why everyone's trying their best especially Mycroft to calm him down since it's really dangerous for him and his unborn child...

William and Louis continued their walk in silence. When they reached the garden, their parents and Albert and Mycroft were already there waiting for them. William and Louis took their seats and they all ate in silence. While eating, Albert silently took a few glances towards William, Albert had a feeling William was hiding something from them... Which could explain his recent behavior lately... The boy seemed... Distant towards them for a while now... Which deeply worries Albert... He just had this feeling inside him that something was troubling William... He seemed quite... Sad lately... And he was often seen in the library gazing out the window in a daze... And he hasn't been playing attention in class too... His grades have dropped a little and he was falling behind his classes lately.... Sherlock and him used to be the top students in their grade level... But William has sadly dropped the lowest amongst the students... Albert just knew something was wrong.... William hasn't been smiling lately or laughing at all... And he hasn't been talking to any of them either... Even to Sherlock...