3. first day of school

I went around for awhile eventually stopping at a park and sitting down at a bench holding my board in my lap as I leaned back looking at the stars.

I had stopped crying by now for the most part, my cheeks being stained from my tears along with my eyes being red and puffy.

I couldn't believe he said that, how would he know what that asshat is capable of? He wasn't even there, he left to go jerk off or something.

I sighed before quickly sitting up hearing leaves crunch next to me.

"Hey- sorry I didn't mean to spook you." Eddie said as he came over and sat next to me, "you okay?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, just mad over stupid things." I mumbled looking down.

"Like what?" He asked looking over at me.

I debated on telling him for a moment, "Well.. I punched someone because they got too close. I told them to back up but they didn't listen and just got closer. And it scared me so I punched him and now I'm the bad guy and also a mistake." I explained.

"Oh wow.. well I don't think it's stupid. You were totally in the right to punch them. And I can assure you that you are definitely not a mistake." He said smiling.

"Thanks." I said smiling a little as I looked over at him.

I had to admit he was quite handsome.
Wait what am I saying? I barley know him..

"Hey, you know what I do when I'm stressed and mad at the world?" He asked.

"What?" I asked confused

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a little tube and pulled a joint out of it.

"Really?" I asked thinking he was joking.

"Yeah, I mean you don't have to take it I'm just offering. It always helps me feel better." He said looking me in my eyes.

I paused for a second before speaking, "Fuck it." I said and put my hand out.

He gave it to me and I put it up to my mouth and lit it taking a puff from it then passing it.

He did the same thing, "I didn't take you for a smoker." He said handing it back.

"What can I say, I like running from my problems." I said chuckling dryly as I repeated the process.

We passed the J back and forth until it was gone then threw the roach on the ground.

I checked the time, it was already almost 12:45.

"Damn. I should get back home." I mumbled.

"Yeah me too." Eddie said, "hey if you ever need anything don't be afraid to call me." He said passing me a peice of paper.

I smiled as I took the paper and put it in my pocket,, "Yeah for sure, I'll see you later."

We said our goodbyes then I skated back home.

I sighed hoping I didn't smell like weed as I opened the door and went inside.