4. Old friends

[November Thanksgiving break]

My parents still haven't sad anything about my past and I don't think they will.

I'm currently a the airport waiting for someone, I'm not sure why but Mike, Dustin, and Lucas wanted me to meet this girl named El, well Jane, but they call her El.

I don't know it's all pretty confusing.

"Are they almost here? I have something I need to get ready for later." I asked Mike.

"Yeah they should be." He mumbled.

All of a sudden a girl ran up hugging him. He hugged her back and they both smiled, telling eachother the usual I missed you stuff.

I looked over at Dustin and Lucas they were hugging another guy.

He came over to me with his hand out, "Hi I'm Will."

I shook his hand, "Uh I'm Y/n." I said smiling a little.

After a secind El and Mike came back down to earth and walked back over to us.

"Y/n this is El." Mike introduced her as she put her hand out.

I smiled and shook her hand the same image of the little kid Mike mentioned flashing in my mind but this time I could see her face.

"Nice to meet you." I mumbled. She could tell something happened she had that look in her eye.

"Hey why don't you show her your tattoo?" Dustin asked.

"Yeah sorry I would but I have somewhere to be I'll see you guys later." I quickly said waving goodbye, I just wanted to get out of there as that was so weird.

I got in my car and drove away. I was meeting Eddie at the hideout to watch him and his band play.

I parked and went inside and looked around.

Eddie came out from a door by the stage "Y/n!" He called waving for me to come over.

I smiled and walked over to him as he led me backstage .

"Your early, I thought you were with Mike?" He asked.

I nodded, "Um yeah I was, but I didn't wanna be late either." I said shrugging.

Eddie looked over at me and smiled as he out his arm around my shoulders and led me to the other band mates which was just Jeff and Gareth.

My face heated up slightly as I listened to him talk with everyone else.

"Hey where's Kas?" Eddie asked Gareth.

"She called and said she couldn't make it, we'll be fine without her though right?" He replied

"Why didn't you tell us this sooner?! No we won't be alright!" Jeff slightly yelled.

"Jeff calm down." Eddie ordered as he thought for a moment. "Aha! Y/n you know how to play guitar right?" He asked turning towards me.