Begging.

After we had everything packed. Including all of blazes toys and clothes cam and I bought for him we were about to leave.

I put blaze on the leash. "My baby grew" I smiled.

A couple of the guys laughed. "Well we're leaving." I said.

"Ok come back" Kennedy said.

"I will" I smiled.

"Do I look ok. I need my apartment" I groaned.

"Yeah. With that you won't even have to pay. Just fuck him and you'll be good for months" Gilinsky winked. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Bye guys" I waved. I walked out and to my car. Brandon was sitting in the passenger seat on his phone.

"Ok so I live like 10 minutes away so when we get there I want you to stay in the car ok" I said to him.

"Why" he asked.

"Because Brandon. If he sees you he may be like absolutely not" I said. We pulled up to my previous living space. It was pretty big and super nice.

"Fine" he sighed.

"Thanks" I smiled. I leaned over and kissed him. "I'll be back" I said.

I got out and walked into the main room. "Hello joe" I smiled.

He was about my age maybe a little older. He had brown messy hair and wore glasses. "He- Nicole" he gasped.

"Never thought I'd see you again" he smiled. He had a beautiful smile and really pretty brown eyes.

"Yeah well. I was wondering if I could have my apartment back. Please" I asked.

"I don't know" he said. He tapped his pen on his clipboard.

"Please please please" I begged. I ran the best I could in heels over to him behind the desk.

"I sold it" he said.

"No you haven't" I said. I sat on the counter next to him.

"Yes I have" he said.

"I didn't see it up for sale. I drive by here all the time and I never once saw a sign on the door" I said smiling.

"Fine. But I have people looking at it tomorrow" he said.

I grabbed his arm "please" I asked looking up at him.

He stared into my blue eyes through his glasses. "Fine fine. Take your stupid apartment" he sighed. I smiled.

"Thanks" I gave him a hug. "Is everything turned on" I said.

"No. I'll go turn it on" he sighed.

"Thanks" I smiled. I walked outside to the passengers window.

"Well" he asked.

I leaned inside and kissed him. "We got it homie" I laughed. We got out and started taking stuff up.

I got to the apartment before Brandon. Blaze was running up the stairs in front of me. It was at the end of the hall. I walked inside. It was just as I remember.

It smelled like coconut. The white leather couches were still in same position pushed up against the corner of the wall in front of the tv. The balcony furniture was gonna. Along with my surfboards. The kitchen wasn't different. Nothing was. It was the same as I left it.

"It is hot in here" Brandon said.

"Yeah I know" I sighed.

I set the boxes down on the couch. "Babe I'll get the rest of the boxes. Stay here and unpack" he said rubbing my arm. I smiled. I bit my lip watching him walk out. Blaze was laying on the couch. "Hey buddy. Do you like your new home" I asked. I heard the sadness in my own voice.

He barked, wagging his tail. I laughed and held him. I started bringing boxes to there designated area. I heard footsteps. i looked around and saw nobody. I grew worried.

"Oh Nicole. I didn't realize you were up here yet" joe said. A wave of relief left my body.

"Yeah. We were just bringing stuff up. When is everything supposed to be done" I asked.

"Well the air should be turning on. Your lights are working and direct tv should have turned it back on. I connected your wifi and your water is working. So everything is good to go" he smiled.

"Ok thank you" I said.

"Oh and you look so sexy in that. I just want to rip it off you." He smirked. I felt my face get red. He stepped closer to me and whispered in my ear "by the way I know your not wearing a bra" he walked out of the room leaving me speechless.

"Hey you ok" Brandon asked walking in.

"Yeah I'm fine" I nodded smiling. Blaze ran over and started sniffing everything.

Cameron's POV:

I was walking around the city going into random stores buying random things. Certain stores reminded me of Nicole. I looked over to see nash on the phone. He was smiling and blushing. He walked back over to me after he hung up.

"And that was" I asked.

"Taylor" he smiled. "She said Nicole picked blaze up ok" he said.

"Good to hear" I smiled.

"But a boy was with her. She didn't know who it was but he had like blonde hair" he said. We started walking around.

"It was probably Brandon" I sighed. "Fuck" I whispered.

"Dude it's probably nothing. He's probably just helping her move in" he said reassuringly.

"Hopefully" I said.

"Hey it's late. We should get back to the hotel. It's freezing in this horrible city and I wanna go back to my baby" he whined. I laughed.

"Same" I said. We got into the car. The clock said it was about 10:45.

Nicole's POV:

"I'm gonna go shower" I told Brandon. We pretty much finished putting stuff away.

"Ok" he smiled.

I walked into the newly cleaned bathroom. I turned the water on and got undressed. I let the romper slide off my body.

I stepped into the shower.

I felt him run his hand up my leg. Our lips never disconnecting. I was pushed up against the tile wall with his hands on both sides of me. I ran my fingers over his abs. Lightly tracing the well built v-line shaped into his body. The hot water was splashing off the ground and onto us. I felt him lightly lift my body onto his my legs wrapping around him. He moved his lips down to my neck. I sighed in pleasure. I ran my fingers through his damp hair. I could feel him harden underneath me. I felt my breath hitch.

"Cameron" I whispered. I wanted more. I needed more. And he was my more. I leaned into him. "Take me" I whispered into his ear. He nodded. I took a deep breath as I felt him push into me. He kept a tight grasp on my butt and my hipbone. The movements were slow and passionate. The love was more passionate than ever before between us. As if he never wanted to stop. I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning.

"I never want to loose you" he whispered.

"Me too" I said. I kissed him to keep myself from moaning. I dug my fingers into his back, bound to leave scratches.

I felt myself near my climax. "Cameron I'm so close" I whispered.

"Ok baby" he said reconnecting our lips together. "Me too" he mumbled into the kiss.

I quickly felt my stomach turn into a knot. I hit my high and not long after, so did cameron. He lightly set me back on the ground smiling. "I love you so much" he whispered.

"I love you too" I said. "I'm gonna go get dressed" I said. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

Cameron walked out he handed me his sweatshirt. I slip it on over my bare abdomen. I smiled. "Your amazing" I said kissing him.

I took a deep breath before getting out of the shower.