Dinner party.

•••Not Proof Read•••

Nicole's POV:

"C'mon Cameron. We have to get ready" I poked his stomach as he didn't move. I was wrapped in his death grip and he wouldn't let me up. "Cameron Alexander Dallas" I said. He opened his eyes. "That's what I thought" I laughed at him.

I got up and got dressed since I had showered this morning my hair was dry and ready for me to style.

I grabbed a flowery kimono and black leggings with a black crop top. It showed some of my stomach but I guess I was in good enough shape. I got dressed and slipped on my heels. I did my makeup a glittery gold with mascara and eyeliner. I put my hair into my donut bun and pinned it into place. Once I was ready cameron walked out of the bathroom about 10 minutes later.

He was wearing khakis and a purple button up shirt with a bow tie. "You look so hot" I mumbled.

"I heard that" he smirked. He walked over to me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me off the ground.

"You smell so good. Your killing me boy" I laughed.

"If you keep showing this much skin you'll have no clothes left on at all" cameron said.

I laughed "oh cameron. Your so cute." I let go of him as he set me on the ground lightly. I saw blaze run into our room wagging his tail all happy. "Aww" I said picking him up holding him.

"Your such a wimp" he slapped my butt as he walked by.

"That felt amazing" I joked.

"Next you won't be able to walk" he said walking out apartment.

"Bye hazy blazy" I kissed his head and grabbed my phone. Cameron waited for me at the door way. Blaze and I waited for cameron to come over to us.

"Uh fine" he slowly slumped over and pet blaze" I set my head on cams shoulders as we pet blaze.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded "yeah" I kissed blaze again before we left.

••••

I rung the doorbell as I texted Kennedy.

"Nicole your here" Rebecca smiled. I hugged her.

"Rebecca this is my boyfriend, Cameron" I smiled.

"Hi Cameron I'm Rebecca" she shook his hand as we stepped inside.

"Hey Greg" I waved.

"Cameron this is Greg. My husband" Rebecca said.

Cameron and Greg walked away talking in the living room.

"Coffee or liquor" Rebecca asked.

"Coffee" I laughed. She handed me a mug.

"Ok so today I got a call from vogue" Rebecca said.

I gasped "what did they say"

"They want us to write a article for them"

"Oh my god. That's amazing" I jumped.

"But I want you to do the piece" she said.

"Really" I asked.

She nodded "so will you."

"Of course" I hugged her.

"Nicole come here" we heard Greg yell.

Rebecca and I walked to the living room.

"Yes" I asked.

"Oh I don't know. We wanted you both in here" Greg smiled.

"So how long have you and cameron been dating?" Greg asked.

"Um. For awhile." Cameron answered.

"We don't have an official count" I laughed.

"Oh" Greg said. "Cool" he finished.

"I think dinner is done. I'll go check it" Rebecca said walking away.

"So Cameron. What do you do" Greg asked.

"I am an actor. I used to travel. I guess I'm still kinda famous but yeah" he nodded. I laughed.

"Hey guys. Dinners done" Rebecca said.

We walked into the dining room. Cam and I sat next to each other as Rebecca and Greg sat next to each other.

•••

We got done eating and we're just sitting around the table move. Cameron rested his hand on my thigh, he slowly moved it up and down and each time getting closer. I pushed his hand off but it came back.

••

"Well it was nice to see you Nicole. I'll get back to you on the piece" Rebecca hugged me.

"Ok. Bye. Love you" I laughed. We walked to the car.

"Love you too" she said.

We got in the car and I looked at cameron.

"What the fuck was that" I asked.

"What was what" he says trying to play dumb.

"This cam" I mocked his hand movements on his leg just like he did to mine.

"Oh yeah. I know you liked it. We'll finish later" he laughed as we pulled up to a stop light. "I'll help you get undressed" Cameron smirked.

I laughed "I would hope so"

"You won't be able to walk" he said.

"We shall see about that" i laughed.

"Babygirl" he rested his hand on mine which was on my leg.

I looked at cameron "are you sexually frustrated" I asked

"Because of you" he said.

I rolled my eyes "I'll make you feel so good" he said.

"Back at ya"